Build a mailing list? Want to blog for a living? Then you're gonna need some content. Find out where to get it and the best way to use it here.

Review on ContentProfessor.com?

tryinghard
Trust:

Review on ContentProfessor.com?

Has anybody used this article spinner? Is it different from TBS?
faradina
Trust:
This is the first time I have ever seen anything about this. I will go in and give it a "spin" and I will get back to this thread if it's good. That means if I don't come back and say something, it probably isn't good enough (in my opinion).
tryinghard
Trust:
So, I guess it is not good?
faradina
Trust:
Spinning for me is actually rewriting whole sentences and not merely substituting words with synonyms within the sentences which is what the tool does. Here are a few versions of my post above generated by the tool:

"This is the first time I have ever seen something about this. I will go in and give it a "spin" and I will get back to this thread if it's good. Meaning if I don't come back and state something, it probably isn't okay (in my view)."

"this is actually the first time i've ever seen anything about this. I will go in and give it a "spin" and I will get back to this thread if it's good. Which means if I don't come back and state something, it probably isn't okay (in my opinion)."

"This is the first time we ve ever seen anything about this. I am going to go in and give it a "spin" and I will get back to this thread if it's good. That means if I do not come back and state something, it most likely is not really okay (in my opinion)."

"this is actually the first time we have ever seen something about this. I will go in and give it a "spin" and I will get back to this thread if it's good. Which means if I do not come back and state something, it most likely isn't adequate (in my opinion)."

As you can see, it is good for word substitutions, but not for what I would call actual spinning.

In fairness, considering that it is an automated tool, it does make good suggestions for synonyms.
PremiumMember
ampie g
Trust:
I agree, Fara. Those do not look spun at all.
tryinghard
Trust:
?? I do see a paragraph spinner, and here is the result I got:

Original:
This is the first time I have ever seen anything about this. I will go in and give it a "spin" and I will get back to this thread if it's good. That means if I don't come back and say something, it probably isn't good enough (in my opinion).

Spun Text 1:
"Right here is the first and foremost time I have ever seen something about this. I shall go in and give this a "spin" and I will get back to this specific thread in case it's good. That means if I never come back and suggest a thing, it possibly isn't good enough (in my view)."

Spun Text 2:
"This is actually the very first time I've ever seen anything about this. I shall go inside and give this a "spin" and I will get back to this kind of thread in case it's great. Meaning if I do not return and report anything, it probably is not ok (for my part)."

Not bad for a free article spinner. and i like how it is web based.

This topic was started on Oct 05, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.