26 Sep 09 1:20 am
Proper Job Description at Elance.com or Guru.com
I just joined elance.com
and will pay for some content. Just need to make sure I give proper instruction to the ghostwriter so no miss understandings happen to slow my progress.
The points I want to state in the Job Description are:
1. will be given a list of keywords
2. turn keywords into a title using these three styles (how to, ways to, tips)
- examples: how to keyword, 7 ways to keyword, 3 keyword tips
3. focus content on reader. Reader wants to know how to accomplish something specific related to keyword.
4. writing style should be conversational more than informational. (not sure if people get better writing from outsourcers in one style over another?)
5. return my articles in txt format. Name the txt file the same as the keyword given. Inside the file will be the article title and content.
6. reserve right to get 3 revisions, if I think it's needed.
7. please provide two writing samples so that I get a real good idea of the quality of your writing ability.
If you have any suggestions, please reply.