lisahandson wrote:Some Ingredients That Make Great Content:
Writing quality content is a choice. You can select to put in the time and work needed to write quality content and create a prosperous brand. Or you can choose to take the easy path and write poor content – a path that ultimately will get you nowhere. It will only result in a waste of time, energy and resources.
1. Create Original Content
2. Always Focus On Creating Strong Headlines
3. Make Your Content Actionable
4. Be Able to Provide Answers
5. Be Accurate in Your Reporting and Sourcing of Information
6. Create Engaging and Thought Provoking Content
7. Communicate Better by Adding Images and Video
8. Write Short and Pointed Content
9. Make Continual Updates to Your Website or Blog
aaron kaugman wrote:Is it necessary to use rhetorical techniques to enrich your content?
This topic was started on Mar 03, 2016 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.