Build a mailing list? Want to blog for a living? Then you're gonna need some content. Find out where to get it and the best way to use it here.

How to check if an article is well written

kenlui
Trust:

How to check if an article is well written

I have written 3 articles so far. But don't know if they are any good. I need to know how to check if an article is well written.

The niche I've written about fits all the rules I have learned from Affiloblueprint (https://www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint).

I am quite new to the renewable energy niche and don't know if i can write any more good quality articles.

Additionally, I'm about to pick a name for the site but worry it will be a waste of time.

Any support would be appreciated.

thanks
Last edited by michellerana on 15 Oct 09 4:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

PremiumMember
revimp
Trust:
without seeing your article it is hard to tell.Do a search on your keyword and read the articles in the first page, see if yours is similar or better.
sonitin
Trust:
Look at the kinda articles you like, if they fit your criteria of being a good article then someone will surely like them.
"offshoreally.com" - One click for all outsourcing requirements including bookmarking, submissions, dedicated staff, link building..

Looking for a qualified virtual assistant to help you with your work? Click here - "offshoreally.com/internet-marketing-outsourcing-seo/virtual-assistant-link-building"

Enter The" Bad Ass" SEO Guest Blogging Contest to WIN CASH PRIZES http://bit.ly/9knBFs

PM me for coupon codes!

PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
If English is your first language it shouldn't be too hard. Just give them a read (or give them to someone else if you've written them) and see how they feel. You should be looking for more than just correct grammar, people need to find them interesting and valuable.

Sean
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

PremiumMember
pfojas
Trust:
Its hard to write about something you know nothing about so I suggest that you buy books on Renewable Energy Sources. It will definitely help you generate more content for your articles.
jeremyg
Trust:
Hi kenlui,

Three articles is a good start, but you're going to be needing a few more to crack the renewable energy niche in a significant way.

To check if an article is well written, get yourself in a readers mind-set and critique it, or better yet, ask someone to critique it for you. Rule of thumb is that if its not supplying the reader with the information they're looking for, then its not going to be doing a lot for your affiliate marketing strategy either.

Does the content of your article directly reflect the title?
Does it present new, interesting, controversial, exciting or evocative ideas or news? If not, does it present referenced facts and other information?
Is it as near to grammatically correct as you can get it? Have you eliminated all spelling mistakes? Punctuation?

Regarding your note about “not being able to write more” - Soldier on! Many users have reported that around the 7 to 10 article mark writing starts to become a lot “free'r”

paulinefojas's suggestion of buying and reading up books on "Renewable Energy Sources" is an excellent recommendation.

Keep your head up and good luck!
Jeremy G
flashcraft
Trust:
If you write as well as you post you shouldn't have any problems. I've read articles on ezineArticles that weren't as well spoken.
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Good articles are well-researched with good references. It would be great if you could join some forums related to your chosen niche so that you'll be able to write articles that are interesting, relevant and up-to-date.
Michelle
Customer Support
=========================

Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: http://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

This topic was started on Jun 12, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.