Build a mailing list? Want to blog for a living? Then you're gonna need some content. Find out where to get it and the best way to use it here.

Help with writing articles for distribution

danielist18
Trust:

Help with writing articles for distribution

Hi There!
I am looking to write articles or copy them for distribution to my website.
I have found a few article directories and will try to persuade some people to write newsletters for me from other sites to publish them.
However, it would be enormously helpful if someone who understands why it's so important to chose the right education topic and write about it.
Thank you!:tup
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Just so everyones clear on what youre asking - you want people to write articles for you? Maybe be a bit more specific on exact details, like how many articles, how long and what the niche is.

I know there are members who offer writing services so they can PM you with their details, or you can try places like elance.com or rentacoder.com for reasonably priced writers.
Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: https://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

danielist18
Trust:
Hi,

Thanks for you response.

I'm thinking of writing them on my own, or publishing some articles that other people wrote for me...and also making copies of them...

Thanks for your concern. I will check the 2 sites that you suggested...
Last edited by michellerana on 20 Oct 09 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PremiumMember
elogic0007
Trust:
I would like to add that renato at http://www.pastorizo.com they do formatted ready to go article spinning service for www.amautomation.com which is pretty cool too.
just a quick recommendation if you need so ideas head over to the site and check it out

This topic was started on Oct 19, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.