08 Aug 11 6:32 am
First, “do what you love” rarely creates money fast because more than likely, not only are YOU doing what you love but thousands of others love doing the same thing too
For “do what you love” to work, you need two things:
1. Your love must solve a need and
2. You must be exceptional at it.
You need a passion for something greater. It is different for everybody, but when you find it, you will do anything for it.
Reposition your goals and visions to transform your daily life into passionate action toward that specified destination.
ie Why do want to build a website- To make money- will not work
Why do want to build a website- To travel when and where I choose- will work
Make 1 million people achieve any of the following:
1. Make them feel better.
2. Help them solve a problem.
3. Educate them.
4. Make them look better (health, nutrition, clothing, makeup).
5. Give them security (housing, safety, health).
6. Raise a positive emotion (love, happiness, laughter, self-confidence).
7. Satisfy appetites, from basic (food) to the risqué (sexual).
8. Make things easier.
9. Enhance their dreams and give hope.
. . . and I guarantee, you will be worth millions.
So the next time you’re trolling the Web looking to make money, sit back and ask yourself,
“What do I have to offer the world?” Offer the world value, and money becomes magnetized to you!
Find a niche that satisfies these conditions and you are on your way