Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

What is a best platform to build Website?

calvinadams091
Trust:

What is a best platform to build Website?

There are many platforms available to create websites like WordPress, Shopify, Opencart, Wix but according to the research, WordPress is the most popular among all. WordPress Plugins play an important role in its popularity and reliability. As it helps and brings ease to the development process. What do you guys think about it?
Last edited by maryt on 10 Jun 21 1:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: promotional

leadnetwork
Trust:
I have tried WordPress, do not like it, I prefer Wix, it's the best option for me
ronaldandrson
Trust:
10 Best Website Builders of 2021
Wix – Best overall.
Squarespace – Best template designs.
Weebly – Ideal for small businesses.
SITE123 – Great help and support.
Strikingly – Amazing value for money.
Duda – Perfect for making multiple sites.
GoDaddy – Fastest way to build a website.
WordPress.com – Great for blogs.
leadnetwork
Trust:
Thank you, I will notice Squarespace
Maybe you also know a good free sites to create logo?
broadbandfreedom123
Trust:
Best website builder overall. Wix. WIx. ...
Best prepackaged design. Squarespace. ...
Easiest to use. Weebly. ...
Best for building a customized experience. Duda. ...
Best For basic, no-frills websites. GoDaddy. ...
Best for writers and bloggers. WordPress. ...
Best for basic e-commerce. Shopify. ...
Best for bigger stores. BigCommerce
*deleted*
Last edited by maryt on 01 Jul 21 1:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: spamming

shibannichakraborthy32
Trust:
I have tried WordPress and Joomla, Both are the best CMS to build a website.
oel.zubida
Trust:
There is such countless platform out there to make an amazing website. But if you are a beginner at affiliate marketing then I would recommend you to try WordPress first. WordPress allows you to integrate so many tools such as plugins, scripts, and themes. It helped me build an amazing website. For good outcomes try it with Elementor builder.
tukin22
Trust:
As for me, I prefer working with WordPress because of its popularity. Firstly, there are lots of plugins which may be used in order to make the website more effective and beautiful and user-friendly. Secondly, if I come across some difficulty, I know where to find solution for this problem and I know that the community of Wordpress is extremely large, so I won't remain one-on-one with the problem.
mezitaxe
Trust:
Wordpress is good for its popularity and huge community. I like their olugins which are extremely helpful in most situations and really easy to use. So, wordpres is the most suitable platform for me.
services3_85
Trust:
WordPress is the best platform to build a website. If you are using WordPress to build a site. You can use massweb web builder for creating a website. You can create a 100 page website in just 10 minutes with SEO optimized articles. Building costs are very low.
Lets calculate your savings 💰💰💰

4 - 6 months on SEO ⌚️
100 X $20 per article= $2000 💰💰💰
Optimize for mobile = 2 months time and around $800 💰💰
That means $2 a page no where to be found

You get all this from day one 🏆🏆🏆

God Bless Us All 🙏
clay.accuwebhosting
Trust:
I personally prefer wordpress. I find it easy-to-use and it also offers every feature I require for my website.
mezitaxe
Trust:
There are plenty of platforms which can afford you to build website, I suppose that every platform has its own advantages and disadvantages as well. So, you have to check properly which is the most suitable for your needs. It actually depends on what do you want to take from the platform. If you need to build just a ordinary website then you can choose the most simple platform where services aren't expensive. However, if you have an order and you need to build a custom website, then you would better pay attention to some platforms where are subscriptions, because, you know, it may take lots of time for you.