Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

What is a best platform to build Website?

calvinadams091
Trust:

What is a best platform to build Website?

There are many platforms available to create websites like WordPress, Shopify, Opencart, Wix but according to the research, WordPress is the most popular among all. WordPress Plugins play an important role in its popularity and reliability. As it helps and brings ease to the development process. What do you guys think about it?
Last edited by maryt on 10 Jun 21 1:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: promotional

leadnetwork
Trust:
I have tried WordPress, do not like it, I prefer Wix, it's the best option for me
ronaldandrson
Trust:
10 Best Website Builders of 2021
Wix – Best overall.
Squarespace – Best template designs.
Weebly – Ideal for small businesses.
SITE123 – Great help and support.
Strikingly – Amazing value for money.
Duda – Perfect for making multiple sites.
GoDaddy – Fastest way to build a website.
WordPress.com – Great for blogs.
leadnetwork
Trust:
Thank you, I will notice Squarespace
Maybe you also know a good free sites to create logo?
broadbandfreedom123
Trust:
Best website builder overall. Wix. WIx. ...
Best prepackaged design. Squarespace. ...
Easiest to use. Weebly. ...
Best for building a customized experience. Duda. ...
Best For basic, no-frills websites. GoDaddy. ...
Best for writers and bloggers. WordPress. ...
Best for basic e-commerce. Shopify. ...
Best for bigger stores. BigCommerce
*deleted*
Last edited by maryt on 01 Jul 21 1:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: spamming

shibannichakraborthy32
Trust:
I have tried WordPress and Joomla, Both are the best CMS to build a website.
oel.zubida
Trust:
There is such countless platform out there to make an amazing website. But if you are a beginner at affiliate marketing then I would recommend you to try WordPress first. WordPress allows you to integrate so many tools such as plugins, scripts, and themes. It helped me build an amazing website. For good outcomes try it with Elementor builder.
tukin22
Trust:
As for me, I prefer working with WordPress because of its popularity. Firstly, there are lots of plugins which may be used in order to make the website more effective and beautiful and user-friendly. Secondly, if I come across some difficulty, I know where to find solution for this problem and I know that the community of Wordpress is extremely large, so I won't remain one-on-one with the problem.
mezitaxe
Trust:
Wordpress is good for its popularity and huge community. I like their olugins which are extremely helpful in most situations and really easy to use. So, wordpres is the most suitable platform for me.
services3_85
Trust:
WordPress is the best platform to build a website. If you are using WordPress to build a site. You can use massweb web builder for creating a website. You can create a 100 page website in just 10 minutes with SEO optimized articles. Building costs are very low.
Lets calculate your savings ???

4 - 6 months on SEO ⌚️
100 X $20 per article= $2000 ???
Optimize for mobile = 2 months time and around $800 ??
That means $2 a page no where to be found

You get all this from day one ???

God Bless Us All ?
clay.accuwebhosting
Trust:
I personally prefer wordpress. I find it easy-to-use and it also offers every feature I require for my website.
mezitaxe
Trust:
There are plenty of platforms which can afford you to build website, I suppose that every platform has its own advantages and disadvantages as well. So, you have to check properly which is the most suitable for your needs. It actually depends on what do you want to take from the platform. If you need to build just a ordinary website then you can choose the most simple platform where services aren't expensive. However, if you have an order and you need to build a custom website, then you would better pay attention to some platforms where are subscriptions, because, you know, it may take lots of time for you.
robertcoble
Trust:
calvinadams091 wrote:There are many platforms available to create websites like WordPress, Shopify, Opencart, Wix but according to the research, WordPress is the most popular among all. WordPress Plugins play an important role in their popularity and reliability. As it helps and brings ease to the development process. What do you guys think about it?

Well said that WordPress is most popular. Yes, I would like to go WordPress. Wix is good also.
55 Epic Call To Action Examples | Increase Results Today

viktoriaminova199
Trust:
It seems to me only WordPress. Now I only use this platform.
shadowsmasher
Trust:
It doesn't matter which platform you will choose to build a website, because all of them work on similar engine. The matter here how to build a good-looking website without any issues. Here I can allege that the best websites are those ones which are written on code by IT programmers. Other websites which are written by website builders or designers will always have issues which you will have to fix. To my mind, the best platform for building website is those one, which you chose. All of them are different, but the quality of looking of your website depends on you and those who build it for you.
painsmith
Trust:
I like wordpress. I know that some people don't really like this platform. but I feel fine with that.
soleseriouss
Trust:
Shopify is preferred by a lot of people nowadays. apart from that Wix is also in the race of best platforms.
Buy Sneakers & Streetwear Online @ Sole Seriouss https://soleseriouss.com/

smartscraper
Trust:
Agree with @soleseriouss. Shopify is trending platform to build website/ecommerce store.
Web Scraping Service: https://rentechdigital.com/smartscraper
Download List of Business/Store Location Report

charles.gumbley
Trust:
The best would be to create and use your custom solution and your own CMS, but if that is not possible, then I would say that Webflow and Shopify are the best alternatives.
gennifercarter
Trust:
I think one of the oldest and most reliable website builders is WordPress.
rmagwood24
Trust:
Shopify is great if you want to build an Ecommerce store. WordPress is flexible and dynamic and allows for multiple plug-ins that enhances a usability. I am a big fan of Duda with their forced SSL connection, drag and drop builder, multiple templates, mobile and tablet site builder, ready-made SEO optimized pages, and easy domain name selector through Google Domains and Hover.
Free Book - How To Make Money With Affiliate Marketing
https://www.newbusiness-success.com

brycek379
Trust:
As for me, it's definitely WIX. It's easy to use even if you have no idea how to build a website.
johnphil0720
Trust:
If you are looking to open a website, then there are quite a few platforms at your disposal. These include the likes of Wordpress, Shopify, Wix, Opencart and a few others as well. It is safe to say that out of all the various website building platforms, Wordpress is undoubtedly the most popular. Wordpress offers the easiest user experience and also a lot of pre-installed plug-ins that can be used to improve the overall quality of your website. If you are more interested in having the best template designs, you can go for Squarespace which is also quite popular in the web design industry.
smm1_981
Trust:
The Best Website Builders of 2022.
Weebly.
GoDaddy.
1&1 IONOS (MyWebsite)
Squarespace.
HostGator.
Wix.
Shopify
angela.devidson
Trust:
I heard about Weebly and WordPress. Weebly I used by myself and it's a really good thing.
tonnyken
Trust:
Thank you very much for these great cake recipes, I have learned a lot from your web blog quordle
wrathskin
Trust:
I heard that WordPress suits best for these conditions. Moreover, there are some platforms in the net, where you can build up a website and even pass a short learning course, where you will be taught how to build websites correctly.
I unfortunately, don't remember the name of this website, but I guess you can easily find such one in the net, just search for it.
It's a free tool, I also remember how I tried it, but finally ended up with nothing, because I wasn't too strong in web designing and I had to outsource this task for my friends, who are keen on web designing and scraping.

This topic was started on Jun 07, 2021 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.