Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

Site maps, privacy statements etc. How to build?

kurtw56
Trust:

Site maps, privacy statements etc. How to build?

I'm building my affilo blueprint site in word press and I have failed to come across any instructions on building a sitemap, privacy statement, newsletter signup, success and already subscribed pages that are on the WOW blackbook example site.

I think I can copy and paste all but the sitemap page. I've been trying to build it manually but it's very difficult (as a matter of fact, I am unable to do it) to get all the text to line up and space like the example site. 1) So How is it done? 2) How's the green color put in on the bottom line of each page referance? 3) How do you keep it out of the left sidebar like Marc did on the WOW site?

Thanks

Kurt
PremiumMember
gradyp
Trust:
As far as the sitemap, in wordpress, you can add a plug in that will do sitemaps. I ran a search and found several.

Grady
Have questions about creating images? Want an image created for you? Check out my site at www.GradyPruitt.com/welcome-affilorama-friends

kurtw56
Trust:
Thanks,
do I just google "sitemap plug in for wordpress"? I'll give it a try.

Kurt
fairlinks
Trust:
Hi kurt,

Here is a link for sitemap:
http://www.dagondesign.com/articles/sit ... -wordpress

and

for Privacy policy, try this:
http://www.synclastic.com/plugins/privacy-policy/
Hope you will like them

Raj
PremiumMember
gradyp
Trust:
What I did when I saw your question was go into the admin area of my wordpress site and in the plug-ins area, it gave me an option to add plug ins. When I clicked that, it took me to a screen where I could search for plugins.

Grady
Have questions about creating images? Want an image created for you? Check out my site at www.GradyPruitt.com/welcome-affilorama-friends

kurtw56
Trust:
Thanks,
I just goggled it and there's a ton of stuff also. I'll try the admin area before using the googled stuff
You guys are a virtual fountain of knowledge

Thanks

Kurt
PremiumMember
perswealth
Trust:
Has anyone in here had any success uploading a sitemap to your wordpress blog (using the affiloblueprint theme), then verifying your site to google with no problems? I had a problem doing it and am wondering if anyone else had the same problem...

This topic was started on Jul 19, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.