12 Jan 15 7:14 am
2. Where do I add the 20 Clickbank products? How?
>>> If you built your site on Affilojetpack Lite Hosting, the 20 Clickbank products are promoted on your newsletters so you do not need to edit them.
You can go to Affilotheme > Redirects on your Wordpress Dashboard and you will see all the redirects for the Clickbank products. You now only have to copy the link for the product you want to promote on to your article. OR, you can use the affiliate links drop down menu from within the Post Editor when writing your article.
3. How do I add Navigation buttons on top of all pages to access other pages throughout site
>>> Click on Affilotheme > Design and Layout > Navigation Settings
You can select the navigation bar to display pages. categories or a custom menu.
Make sure to click on the Save button to set your preferences.
4. Do I add the 2 other eBooks to sidebar or focus on one at a time as my sites lead magnate list builder sign up?
>>> You can add the two other eBooks, but I suggest you work with the one you have right now.
5. Do I need a landing page and/or squeeze page? Where? How? What?
>>> If you're hosting your site on Affilojetpack Lite Hosting, then it has been created during site setup. You can view it at Affilotheme > Squeeze Page and Opt in Forms on your Wordpress Dashboard.
6. Can I use your 20 articles "as is" until I can afford to get them rewritten?
>>> I recommend re-writing them a bit, and not have them uploaded as is.
7. Please explain the sale and payment for them - my customers - and me - my payment? Or is that Clickbank Customer Service?
>>> Each time a customer purchases through your link, you will get a commission. Clickbank is the one handling the commission and payment. Please check their FAW page at: https://support.clickbank.com/entries/2 ... tting-Paid
Also, I subscribed to my own site to test it and I get the emails, which are good, but when you click the links to buy the products it doesn't take you to the squeeze page for those products but instead to my website homepage. Any feedback on how to fix this also would be much appreciated :)
>>> Check your affiliate redirects in Affilotheme and make sure they are correct. This means the Link should contain your complete Clickbank affiliate link.
Please also make sure you clear your browser's cache before testing affiliate links and redirects.
Hope that helps. Have a good day!