Joined: 13 Jun 06
02 Dec 09 9:16 am
Honestly either AffiloBlueprint or Affilorama Premium will be a good place to start. Both have different benefits.
Regarding your website, here is a quick critique:
* There isn't much content on it as there are only 6 pages. You should add more articles as you'd want to offer good quality and relevant content to your visitors. The content of your site plays a huge part in ranking with the search engines.
* Make sure you read the report here: https://www.affilorama.com/premium-report
(in particular the keyword research section).
* I'd change the table on the homepage too. It doesn't look appealing. I suggest that you use review stars (like what they use on Amazon) to rate the products you're promoting. It gives people an idea of the product's value.
* It's best to make your images clickable with a call to action. It may say 'Click here for the best weight loss program' or something like that.
* I went through the articles and I'm sorry but there are a number of typo errors. Also, there are a lot of places where apostrophes are missing. It just doesn't look professional.
* You've used different fonts on your pages. Sometimes there are different font sizes on the same article. It's best to stick with one font size on the body of your article.
* I randomly checked parts of your review articles and found all of them to be duplicate content. Did you copy these reviews from the merchant's site? If you're going to use information provided by the merchant, you need to reword them or else you may be penalized for duplicate content.
I hope this helps and all the best!