Joined: 06 Dec 11
01 Nov 13 8:56 pm
I've implemented some changes. I now open with a video (although a friend of mine thinks its too long). I open the video showing samples of what a typical photo could be and what one looks like using my process.
I also addressed a few grammatical items, reduced the content a bit, and simplified the guarantee area.
I am currently split testing the last version of the page with the new one. However, I notice a few things with Google Experiments. 1) even though I add the code to the page, it never seems to be able to verify that. 2) it does not consistently balance traffic between pages. For example, the first few days of the split test, both landing pages had near equal traffic. In the past two days, all traffic went to the original page. I find that odd, and it makes it harder to assess which is truly better.
Thanks for the additional advice. I will work to incorporate it into my pages!!
My split page is here, in case Google does not redirect you to this version.http://www.ultimatesmartphonecloseupmac ... ro-guide-2