Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

Affilioblueprint Wordpress theme & categories

ablankle
Trust:

Affilioblueprint Wordpress theme & categories

Hi Everybody,
I'm using the AB Theme but want the categories to show up in the sidebar. In theme options, I see that I can choose "Artlcles View" , "Category View" or "Tiered View". Even though I have posts defined and assigned to some categories, if I choose "Category View", the pages still show up in the sidebar and the categories do not.
Am I not understanding how this should work?
Please let me know how to solve this or change my understanding.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Art
faradina
Trust:
Categories in WordPress are available for posts but not for pages. Since we are working with pages in Affiloblueprint, changing to category view will not affect what shows up in the sidebar.
ablankle
Trust:
Hi Fara,
Thanks for your reply. Then what does "Category View" do?
Art
faradina
Trust:
Choosing Category View in the Affiloblueprint theme will bring the current page to the top of the side bar. Whatever page you click on the sidebar will move to the top of the list.

This topic was started on Jul 24, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.