Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

The EZA mug is real?!

heavysm
Trust:

The EZA mug is real?!

Just got home today to find a package from ezinearticles. Turns out its the cup I get for being a platinum author. I never for one second thought that i would be receiving a physical cup from them. But it makes sense since they do make about $70,000/week from adsense. It just tripped me out to see that they actually send mugs to people who have ascended the ranks (if I can call it that). I always heard of people talking about receiving the mug, but I thought it was an email they received with a mug picture on it expressing their salutations for achieving. Im both tickled yet kind of shrug my shoulders at this. Nice mug, nice gesture, but i still dont fully respect their reviewing policy for articles.
burkhardt5
Trust:
I got one a few months ago with coffee and coaster.
It is a very nice gesture from ezine.

http://superiorwowguide.com
Paul J. Burkhardt

faradina
Trust:
I must tell you the truth: I am green with envy right now. I really need to step up my ezinearticles submissions and get that mug. I hope it's a big one as i do drink lots and lots of coffee :)
robinjackman
Trust:
nice information sharing and thanks for that.

This topic was started on Oct 09, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.