Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

What type of content should I post on Pinterest?

symakhan84
Trust:

Hey Guys
Iam an affilate marketer and I have been in the industry for a while now. I sell products and services online through various affiliate programs. I have made a lot of money through these programs, but I have also lost a lot of money as well. I have had some great successes and some not so great successes. In the start I was working only on a very small scale, but as I got more experience I started to work on a larger scale.
I have been very successful with affiliate marketing, but it has not always been easy. There are a lot of different things that you need to take into consideration when you are trying to make money with this method. You need to find the right products to sell, and you need to find the right people to buy them. You also have to use social media to your advantage, and you need to make sure that you are creating content that is interesting and useful to your audience.
As I have already accounts on Instagram and Facebook, Now I want to use Pinterest for promoting my products. As Pinterest has a huge user base so it will be easy to get more traffic and generate more leads. But before starting, I want to ask about a few things that I am not clear about.

How often should I post on Pinterest?
How can I use Pinterest to drive traffic to my website or blog?
Is Pinterest a good platform for promoting my products?
Which tool is best for taking high-quality photos for my boards?
Where can I find coupons for photo editing? Is there any website offering coupons or deals for photo editing tools?

Waiting for your helpful suggestions. Thanks in advance!
louisebuckner
Trust:
At Google skyscrapers, Use high-quality photos that are visually appealing to your followers. When writing your descriptions, make sure they are accurate, and catchy and include Pinterest SEO keywords. Avoid using hashtags. They may work on other social media pages, but hashtags are not useful on Pinterest.
sarahboyer
Trust:
Pin to #Pinterest 11 times per day. DowSocial suggests Pinning a minimum of three times per day on Pinterest. Sharing regularly, and curating others' content in your frequency mix, will help build engagement. Michelle MacPhearson says that 20–30 Pins per day is the sweet spot for visibility on Pinterest.

7 tips to drive more traffic from Pinterest to your blog

Do Pinterest keyword research.
Include keywords in your Pin titles and descriptions.
Use related keywords in your Board titles and descriptions.
Match your blog post title.
Create curiosity with your Pins.
Make your Pins stand out.
Apply for Rich Pins.
Social Media Agency 100% focused social media advertising & marketing firm https://sociallyin.com/.

Read our recent blog post - Unlocking Viral Marketing: Strategies for Explosive Growth : https://blog.sociallyin.com/tiktok-live

smartscraper
Trust:
The board name and the image also matter while posting on Pinterest.
Web Scraping Service: https://rentechdigital.com/smartscraper
Download List of Business/Store Location Report

robertcoble
Trust:
The best type of content to post on Pinterest is visual content. This could include images, infographics, or videos.

Another thing to keep in mind when posting content on Pinterest is that you should make sure your pins are keyword-rich. This will help your pins show up in search results, and it will also help people who are looking for specific types of content find your pins.

Finally, always make sure to include a link back to your website or blog in your pin descriptions. This will help you drive traffic back to your site and increase conversions.
55 Epic Call To Action Examples | Increase Results Today

davidmull
Trust:
Most Common Pinterest Mistakes You're Making in 2022

Not Using Idea Pins.
Not Doing Keyword Research.
You're Using Keywords Wrong.
You're Still Using Hashtags.
You Have an Incomplete Profile Description.
Your Website is Unclaimed.
Re-Pinning the Same Pin.
Only Creating One Image per Piece of Content.
digiupdates0
Trust:
If you want to sell your product or drive traffic through pinterest you should always keep in mind to post quality pictures.
ryaljam
Trust:
You can post quality and authenticate images according to your product sell.
marquittagreen
Trust:
Content Types: What to Post on Pinterest
Video Pins. Video content on Pinterest is thriving.
Idea Pins. Idea Pins showcase dynamic and visual stories with video, voiceover, as well as image and text overlay.
Pinterest Boards. Boards are where users save and organize desired Pins.
Pinterest Categories.
soleseriouss
Trust:
On Pinterest, you can share images/videos by creating boards.
Buy Sneakers & Streetwear Online @ Sole Seriouss https://soleseriouss.com/

frencoa11
Trust:
Nice put up. I truly like your content. It's inspiring and I absolutely like it. We are provide same services. Please go to my website. Frenco Ltd help Entrepreneurs who want to grow digitally, using modern sales channels and scale quickly worldwide. Our services includes Lead generation, A/B testing and rapid experimentation across SEO, SEM,Social media, and other marketing channels. https://frencoltd.com/
symakhan84
Trust:
sarahboyer wrote:Pin to #Pinterest 11 times per day. DowSocial suggests Pinning a minimum of three times per day on Pinterest. Sharing regularly, and curating others' content in your frequency mix, will help build engagement. Michelle MacPhearson says that 20–30 Pins per day is the sweet spot for visibility on Pinterest.

7 tips to drive more traffic from Pinterest to your blog

Do Pinterest keyword research.
Include keywords in your Pin titles and descriptions.
Use related keywords in your Board titles and descriptions.
Match your blog post title.
Create curiosity with your Pins.
Make your Pins stand out.
Apply for Rich Pins.

Hey Sarah, thank you for your reply. According to my research, I think posting high-quality, creative images with keyword-rich descriptions is the best way to get traction on Pinterest. As for how often to post, I would say at least once a day, but multiple times a day is even better if you can swing it. You can use Pinterest to drive traffic to your website or blog by creating engaging pins that link to your site. And if you're looking for ways to save on photo editing tools, try searching for coupons or deals online. Some of the sites that helped me are https://www.coupongot.com/ and https://www.retailmenot.com/. I think you should also try these tips! Good luck!
symakhan84
Trust:
robertcoble wrote:The best type of content to post on Pinterest is visual content. This could include images, infographics, or videos.

Another thing to keep in mind when posting content on Pinterest is that you should make sure your pins are keyword-rich. This will help your pins show up in search results, and it will also help people who are looking for specific types of content find your pins.

Finally, always make sure to include a link back to your website or blog in your pin descriptions. This will help you drive traffic back to your site and increase conversions.

Hey Thankyou for helping me out. I think the best way to get attention on Pinterest is by posting high-quality and creative pictures with descriptions that include plenty of keywords. You should post to Pinterest at least once a day, but multiple times a day is ideal if you can manage it. You can use Pinterest as a traffic source for your website or blog by creating engaging pins that link to your site. And You can save money on photo editing tools by looking for coupons or deals online. Some of the sites that helped me are https://www.coupongot.com/ and https://www.retailmenot.com/. I think you should also try these tips! Good luck!
smithburling
Trust:
To maximize the reach and visibility of your Pinterest content, it's important to post a variety of types of pins that will interest your target audience. Try to mix up your content regularly with a variety of pins, including:
- Recipes
- DIY Projects
- Home Decor Ideas
- Fashion and Beauty Tips
- Travel Inspiration
- Parenting Advice and so on.
elenapatrickofficial
Trust:
Starting a career in web development can appear to be so difficult. There are numerous languages and tools to learn; for a newbie, just knowing where to begin might be challenging.
Basic Steps for Beginner to Design Website
Adapt the most recent design web trends
Creation of content
Choose your moves
These are the precise steps a design novice must take to create a website that works properly and looks well. We hope that these will help you set up and maintain your website.
james5184695
Trust:
On Pinterest, you can post quality images and videos to increase sell of your product. Though here you can post different content with images and videos.
andersencompany2
Trust:
Thank you for taking this into account! When it comes to Pinterest, the best type of content to post is anything that is visually appealing and easy to digest. Think about what types of pins are most popular on the platform and try to create content that fits within that mode. Also, be sure to include keyword-rich descriptions to help your pins get found in search.

This topic was started on Aug 23, 2022 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.