Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

Guest Blogging

tasuyknq
Trust:

Guest Blogging

Does anyone know how I can find guest blogging websites? Or can you suggest one?
davidmull
Trust:
Guest blogging also called “guest posting” is the act of writing content for another company's website. Generally, guest bloggers write for similar blogs within their industry in order to: Attract traffic back to their website. Boost their domain authority using external links to high-authority domains.
phyllisgibbs
Trust:
tasuyknq wrote:Does anyone know how I can find guest blogging websites? Or can you suggest one?

keyword intitle:”write for us”
keyword intitle:”write for me”
Keyword intitle:”contribute to”
Keyword intitle:”submit” + inurl:blog
Keyword “submit a guest post”
Keyword inurl:/guest-post/
Keyword “guest post”
Keyword “guest post by”
Keyword “accepting guest posts”
Keyword “guest post guidelines”
Keyword “guest author”
Keyword “guest article”
Keyword “guest column”
Keyword “become a contributor”
tandaezeekdv
Trust:
Try Kallisto.io, it's a guest posts marketplace. You can easily find guest posting opportunities there.
nesislwfjlv
Trust:
Check out Kallisto one of the best guest post services now. It's a great marketplace for guest posting.
herouvcptf
Trust:
nesislwfjlv wrote:Check out Kallisto one of the best guest post services now. It's a great marketplace for guest posting.

Hi, do you sell on Kallisto?
buildknowledge09
Trust:
You can kallisto, medium, BlogSpot they are one of the best guest blogging sites. All the best.
joyceevans28
Trust:
I have been finding some good sites on Kallisto for guest posts.
martinezgloria35
Trust:
You can search for guest blogging websites on Google. I recommend Kallisto too for guest posting. 
christinelopez92
Trust:
Kallisto all the way. Just try it and see for yourself.
louiseking23
Trust:
I am planning to use the service of Kallisto too. Because of the good things I heard about this site.
gamerseocom
Trust:
Look for thematic pages where you can post yourself. For example: dev.to/ for programers
wilsonann87
Trust:
I recommend Kallisto.io. I have found lots of great sites there for guest posts.
thotoosron
Trust:
Agree with Kallisto.io I've been buying guest posts from them and my sites are ranking well now.
nowhajayn
Trust:
Just like most of the commenters here who recommend Kallisto. I can say the same thing because I've been using their service for almost a year now and they always deliver.
reslithtwxpnk
Trust:
Check out Kallisto.io. It is a great guest posting marketplace.
I think like any marriage

soleseriouss
Trust:
If you're using any tool, you can get the list of sites used by competitors easily!
Buy Sneakers & Streetwear Online @ Sole Seriouss https://soleseriouss.com/

tastapdxae
Trust:
I tried Kallisto recently, and the site is surprisingly good for guest posting.
dateewfxc
Trust:
I used Fiverr before, but their links were not consistent. Sometimes you will get quality backlinks and then the next time you will get backlinks from low-DA sites. I've been using Kallisto for 3 months now, and the backlinks I get there are always from authority sites. So far, the site is consistent in providing quality backlinks.
soleseriouss
Trust:
Anything else do you want to know? Does all these answer help you understand how to look for guest blogging websites?
Buy Sneakers & Streetwear Online @ Sole Seriouss https://soleseriouss.com/