Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

Submit Edge for Fast SEO Results

ddenby
Trust:

Submit Edge for Fast SEO Results

One of the gurus I listened to recently suggested going to SubmitEdge for Directory & Article submission as well as Social Bookmarking of your website pages. I have done some of this myself, on a small scale, due to the time it takes to accomplish.

After I have completed identifying which keywords are converting (using PPC), I thought it would be a great idea to use SubmitEdge's Gold and/or Advanced Packages to quickly catapult my website to a higher ranking and drive lots of traffic to my site, while at the same time, improving my organic ranking.

It almost seems to good to be true, the sear number of submissions they can do for you. If it is true, based on the SEO books I have read, it should provide amazing results.

My questions are:
1. Has anyone used this service (their bundled packages) and had a positive result?
2. Do the search engines figure it out and frown on the use of this type of service?
3. Is it worth the price? ($800+)
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
I think you'll find they work in much the same way as other article marketing services but from what I know their article writing and social bookmarking services are below par.

Its good to keep in mind the purpose of article marketing so you dont have unrealistic expectations - essentially it is to increase the number of backlinks to your site. Obviously the flow on is that if these are good quality incoming links then search engines see that as a stamp of approval and assign you more PageRank.
Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: https://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

ddenby
Trust:
OK, so you recommend only the directory submission service they offer...right.

Also, is there one article marketing/bookmarking/directory submission serivce that you do recommend?
faradina
Trust:
Mark recommends EzineArticles and AMAutomation :)

This topic was started on Sep 28, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.