Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

Spun articles to create blogs for backlinks good or bad?

burkhardt5
Trust:

Spun articles to create blogs for backlinks good or bad?

I have done some snooping into other sites backlinks and have found many blogs that seem to be spun articles made into a blog for backlinks. My question is, if I write an article and rewrite it thoroughly for spinning, create 100 articles from it and put them up in a blog at blooger.com with my backlinks would they be good backlinks since they would not contain duplicate content or would very few count since they are all from blogger.com? Also would they work better if I posted them under 100 different accounts? I have gone overboard with writting articles and can't find many active article sites to post them on, does anyone have a good list of active article sites?
Thank You
Paul Burkhardt
Never Give Up!!!
Paul J. Burkhardt

sams
Trust:
If you are using any automated spinner software then proofread and make any necessary changes once you spin it. Spinned articles will help in indexing pages in google but it won't make much sense to users. Instead of posting 1 spinned article to 100 directories, I would suggest posting 100 unique articles to one directory EZINE. That would definitely increase your rankings.
Web Designing | Online Marketing
www.flexaweb.com

burkhardt5
Trust:
Thank you for your response.
From what I have learned, submiting many articles to one site will not get you multiple backlinks but instead the S.E.s will only see one link per site as being of any value. Also in my first question I was refering to creating a new blog with well spun (readable content) with a link to my site and would the S.E.s see this as a backlink or disregard it?
Anyway I put together a few unique content blogs with backlinks to my site and they don't seem to be of any value as of yet, but it is a little experiment and I will post if I find any changes.
Thanks
Never Give Up!
P.S. To anyone in doubt that you can make money by learning from affilorama, Iv'e been doing this very part time (maybe 10 hours a week) for about 1 year and made my first sale about 6 weeks ago and have made 9 total since then. I had a great week from 12/25/10- 1/1/11 and made $71.10. You just have to stick with it and don't skim over things. I get over 300 unique visitors per day now and have made at least 1 sale per week for the past 6 weeks.
Once again.
NEVER GIVE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!
Paul J. Burkhardt

burkhardt5
Trust:
As of now 1/27/11, I still have not noticed any help from the blogs that I posted.
Has anyone done this to any degree of success?
I think that in time the blogs may mature and be recognized by the S.E.'s but I don't want to waste time doing it if it will not help my site.
Any thoughts?
Never Give Up!
Paul
Paul J. Burkhardt

faradina
Trust:
burkhardt5 wrote:From what I have learned, submiting many articles to one site will not get you multiple backlinks but instead the S.E.s will only see one link per site as being of any value.

SEs crawl, index and rank individual web pages. If the backlinks to one particular page on your own website come from different pages of the same site, they will not be seen as just one backlink.

Similarly, if you link to, say, two different pages of your own site from just one web page on another site, it would not be just one backlink either.

This topic was started on Dec 26, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.