Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

SEO that got me in the top 3 results on Google

dawning
Trust:

SEO that got me in the top 3 results on Google

I've been conducting my SEO experiment on numerous keywords and all I can say is: Wow!
Here is the latest example:
3 nights ago I made a page on a new site. I followed Mark's strategy, plus what I gathered from some of the interviews, plus some tips I got from a friend.
I looked just now and I actually have the first 3 positions in Google for a term that has 33,000,000 results!
just type in understanding water damage and you will see.
Here is a snippet of what my strategy is
Randy Hough
Genius in the making!

faradina
Trust:
Hey, dawning, congratulations! Thanks for sharing. A lot of us here will undoubtedly be inspired by your post.
jasondodd
Trust:
Shows that with a little bit of optimization you can beat out most of the sites out there ... very encouraging results.
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: https://www.affilorama.com/premium

PremiumMember
avidpoet
Trust:
Impressive Randy! So do you ad your affiliate link to Hubpages? Do you link feeder site one to two then two to three?
mortalengine
Trust:
HI
Sorry to burst the bubble here but this happens for me regularly it usually happens if you optimise well but does not last for long the trick is staying there
I did type it in to google and there are ten different sites there now
But well done it means that you have been recognised
jpastorizo
Trust:
Randy,

Your articles and your site is indeed on the 1st page of google and in the 1st fold. The current competing pages is 38 Million. However, I researched your keyword "understanding water damage" and google is saying there isn't enough data. I do hope that you're getting traffic cause it's useless being on the 1st page if you're not getting traffic.

Regards,
Renato
HOW WE DID 200K+ ON THE DEADEST MONTH OF ECOMMERCE
WATCH HERE => www.slingly.us/replay

PremiumMember
avidpoet
Trust:
Interesting linking pattern you have Randy. I back engineered some of the links in the top five and I see you own the first 4 spots with one spot having an indented listing as of 10 minutes ago. There arent any advertisers paying for the keyword which means it isnt profitable but to own the first 4 spots out of 38 million pages is impressive. You must have a few link wheels going there (smile)

This topic was started on Jul 22, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.