Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

Ranking on Google After 7 Days

beldin
Trust:

Ranking on Google After 7 Days

Hey Gang,

I put up a site a couple of weeks ago, very little content as it is early in the stages but I did a test on Traffic Travis and it's showing two of the pages as ranking in Google AND I'm getting people to my site from searches on Google. I have done a little off page SEO (Blogger, Squidoo, Twitter) and posted to eZine (although that's not live yet). No AMA or spinning yet.

What this shows me is that if you pick good key words you can get ranked pretty quickly. My keyword was long tail, showed 1900 monthly searched and ranked as Easy in Traffic Travis' new SEO Analysis Rating.

Stephen
Last edited by michellerana on 18 Oct 09 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Stephen

smuigal
Trust:
Hi Stephen,

Yep, that will do it. I have SEO'd a keyword phrase and gotten it to the top in less than 2 days before. It is all about the competition. I always look at competition in quotes, that seems to be one of the better ways for me to figure out the ones that I can rank quickly with.

Smuigal :)
Need help? Looking for answers? I've coached 70+ students to 5 and 6 figure success. Private message me on FB for details on a one on one session for help knowing where to start your success or end your failure. https://www.facebook.com/netwoozy.gal

Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Competition can make all the difference and you can end up very quickly ranking for a phrase that is quite unique and do it very quickly. Interestingly you can rank quickly for a phrase that will show tens of thousands of results in Google - this tells me two things: You cant always go by the number of results when determining how competitive a phrase is, and secondly that with even some basic optimization you can quickly move to the top of the pile.

It can be really good ranking for a less competitive phrase both because its encouraging to see your site ranking well and also because it entrenches your site in the search engine index, ready for the slow climb on more competitive keywords.
Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: https://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

beldin
Trust:
Well it is not much but at least it shows something for my work and that makes me happy. :)
Stephen

This topic was started on Oct 17, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.