Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

Outsourcing link building through elance - any experiences?

PremiumMember
revimp
Trust:

Outsourcing link building through elance - any experiences?

I have been reading about outsourcing link building and directory submissions through Elance or someone else.It seems like a good idea if you could get someone you trust and the links were solid, permanent and not spammed or "farmed".Has anyone ever used this strategy? After all.once we get going it will be impossible to do everything ourselves.
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
yes, I outsource my link building on many of my websites.

Elance is a great place for this.

regards,
Mark
Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: https://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

PremiumMember
revimp
Trust:
thank you can you give some idea of the requierments we should make when listing a project like this and what we should expect to pay? I have heard it said you should not get more than 50 links in a month and you should look for permanent ones etc.Any guidelines are much appreciated.
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
The best thing to do is get a permanent staff member through one of the companies. but first test them out on a small project, like finding 10 relevant pr2 links or something.

It will be a lot more expensive if you do it on a project by project basis, than if you employ someone full time. For a full time indian doing link exchanges for you, it'll cost something like 600-700 a month for 48 hrs/wk.

best regards,
Mark
Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: https://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

PremiumMember
revimp
Trust:
thanks. I need to make more money first!!
PremiumMember
btoder
Trust:
MarkLing wrote:The best thing to do is get a permanent staff member through one of the companies. but first test them out on a small project, like finding 10 relevant pr2 links or something.

What do you mean, Mark, by "get a permanent staff member through one of the companies"?

To what companies are you referring?

I looked in eLance and it seems as if the average bid is about US$750.

Bryan
— Bryan

Site Admin
markling
Trust:
I'm referring to the companies that bid on your project.

regards,
Mark

PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
Let me clarify something for everyone here.

It does NOT matter how many links you get in a month.......... just try to keep the number of links gained roughly the same each month until you are satisfied......... SO.........

Do not get 5 links this month and 50 thousand next month.........

Get 400 this month and 389 next months etc.............

Link # does NOT matter........... keep it similar and you are gold.