Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

Need some help..

kate reber
Trust:

Need some help..

Hello, can anyone tell me more about web 2.0? Honestly I don't have any idea about it so I really want to know more by the help of members here..
Any response will be appreciated and thanks in advance..
Last edited by kate reber on 02 Jun 11 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Affiliate Manager
www.buzzcreators.com

jcdean
Trust:
Thats what people refer th "new" interactive internet,

It use to be that webmasters put up content and the user could only read it.

Now on the "new" web 2.0 the users can participate by adding their own content.

You tube, face book, Squidoo are examples of web 2.0 properties.
Respect,
JC Dean

PremiumMember
cterao
Trust:
Yeah, basically Web 2.0 makes creating web content much easier for the average layman without HTML or web development expertise.

It lowers the barrier of entry and allows average people to create "websites" on places like Squidoo, Hubpages, Blogspot, etc. without having to learn all the technical stuff.

Hope this helps :)
Clayton
I did AffiloBlueprint for one year - http://www.journeyofmyown.com/welcome-affilorama-friends/

Make $100 commissions by being my affiliate - http://exsolutionprogram.com/affiliates/

kate reber
Trust:
Thanks for all the response of my query.. But my friend told me that Web 2.0 is old.. I don't get it, I'm sorry for having more question..Thanks.
Affiliate Manager
www.buzzcreators.com

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
Web 2.0 is all about social interaction. So many spammers have used them that they do very liittle for your SEO anymore, especially since the Panda Update, but they still are a great source of direct traffic. But in order to get that traffic you cant just spam them like most people do. you have to actually interact with people.

Web 2.0 thrives on the social interaction, and if you ignore that part of it, you are wasting your time.
Do you want to use your online content to Educate others, inspire them to action, and run a profitable business for yourself and your family? I can help you get started
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUvDlGM242pI2D5TUOCWd7A

kate reber
Trust:
Well I searched it also in Google and this what I have... Just sharing guys..
Web 2.0 or Web 2 is the popular term for advanced Internet Technology and applications including blogs, wiki’s, RSS and social bookmarking. There are two major components of web 2.0, this are the technological advances enabled by Ajax and new applications such as RSS and Eclipse and the user empowerment that they support.

Thanks.
Affiliate Manager
www.buzzcreators.com

This topic was started on Jun 01, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.