Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

Need more on Article spinning software

mark schaaf
Trust:

Need more on Article spinning software

I have read on a few different forums that article spinning and submission software is better if the articles are submitted to article directories and article sites rather then to blogs. I have also seen at least 8 different software companies mentioned in this forum with widely different pricing, so what should someone look for in a spinner and submitter, and how can we get good info on any of them since when i look for info it is either there own information on them or someone else trying to sell it. or it is someone else saying not to buy it because it is no good but buy the one I am selling. The Internet is so great but it is also so difficult to get good information.
Mark

jcdean
Trust:
Most garden variety article directories are built with word press.
I am not sure about the big well known ones such a buzzle and ezines though.

As far as a spinner and submitter I like Unique Article Wizard. I get the most articles published with this than any other I tried.

I did use Link Juicer and got tons of links from directories and book marking sites. I canceled when I realized the tool was basically spamming my links to bookmarking sites. I am for a spam free internet.

Not sure I answered your question, if not some one smarter than me is sure to come along.
Respect,
JC Dean

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
there are a lot of different article directories. I think most of the big ones are custom sites, not some mass marketed script.

Now, people telling you that article directories are the best, are really pulling the wool over your eyes. if you are using a blog network like Ama, they are low quality blogs, but honestly, the links from them are about the same as links from most article directories. low value, for seo purposes, and totally worthless for any direct traffic.

However, getting your articles on real blogs as a guest poster, (most will refuse spun crap. they want original content), can give you a huge boost in SEO as well as a load of direct traffic to your site.
Do you want to use your online content to Educate others, inspire them to action, and run a profitable business for yourself and your family? I can help you get started
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUvDlGM242pI2D5TUOCWd7A

jcdean
Trust:
I for one wasn't tryig to pull the wool over anyone's eyes.

With a tool like UAW you can get hundreds of links back to your site very easily. Maybe a guest post on pro blogger will be worth the same as the 100 links gained by other article directories, don't know.

I have had good results with article directories.

James I am confused in this post https://www.affilorama.com/forum/seo/article-marketing-t10704.html you are recommending AMA
Respect,
JC Dean

kakaboo
Trust:
jcdean wrote:I for one wasn't tryig to pull the wool over anyone's eyes.

With a tool like UAW you can get hundreds of links back to your site very easily. Maybe a guest post on pro blogger will be worth the same as the 100 links gained by other article directories, don't know.

James I am confused in this post https://www.affilorama.com/forum/seo/article-marketing-t10704.html you are recommending AMA

He does recommend it for the purpose of solely backlinking, but if you are looking to get traffic from it then you shouldnt even bother...

I was confused just like you at the start and clarified with him :)
jcdean
Trust:
kakaboo wrote:
jcdean wrote:I for one wasn't tryig to pull the wool over anyone's eyes.

He does recommend it for the purpose of solely backlinking, but if you are looking to get traffic from it then you shouldnt even bother...

I was confused just like you at the start and clarified with him :)

I understand now thanks.
Respect,
JC Dean

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
yep. Ama has its uses, but they are low value backlinks. to get the best efforts, I go for a ballance of massive link building, and high value links.
Do you want to use your online content to Educate others, inspire them to action, and run a profitable business for yourself and your family? I can help you get started
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUvDlGM242pI2D5TUOCWd7A

This topic was started on Dec 07, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.