Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

How Long Before I Get Indexed By Google?

rudolf
Trust:

How Long Before I Get Indexed By Google?

Hello guys,

Just a quick question here. I've posted the url of my website at a very popular forum and blog (two different websites) about two days ago. How long does it take before my website gets indexed by Google?

Thanks, Rudolf
This account is managed by two persons; Maarten and Rudolf. You may find either of us posting individually with this account.

PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
That's impossible to answer... but whenever Google crawls the link and comes to your site.... shouldn't be too long...
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
Yep, don't worry too much though. Indexing isn't really that big a deal, it'll happen soon enough :)
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

rudolf
Trust:
Hi guys,

Thanks for the replies.

I'd like to start my Adwords campaign, so I thought I'd be a good thing to have my site indexed before setting up a campaign.

My question is: Should I index my site by google before starting my Adwords campaign? Because if I don't, won't starting an Adwords campaign be similar to submitting your site to Google yourself? Or does it not affect your ppc, qualification, etc.?

Thanks, Rudolf.
This account is managed by two persons; Maarten and Rudolf. You may find either of us posting individually with this account.

PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
I've recently started PPC campaigns for sites that aren't even indexed and I'm getting plenty of "Great" quality scores.

So getting a site indexed should have nothing to do with your PPC campaigns. Perhaps in the future, google will become even stricter, but for the moment, don't worry about it.
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

rudolf
Trust:
Thanks Sean, that helped a lot. Now I can confidently start my Adwords campaign.

Thanks, Rudolf.