04 Dec 13 1:19 pm
It just takes time, longer than three weeks that's for sure. I've once spent three weeks trying to change a theme over when I was learning lol you have a whole site up already without having any "Skill"! So three weeks is not that long building traffic, I also just got 10,200+ people to see one of my ads for my $9.95/m service and it bombed, not one click through to my site, so a few forum posts isn't going to get a $100 dollar sale unless you get lucky. You need hundreds maybe thousands of visitors consistently, it takes time.
But let's tweak your site.
- First your header graphic texts' grammar is not good, I'm not an English teacher I do speak it as my first language though and I'm pretty sure it's not correct grammar.
"Learn All the PROVEN SECRETS you need to...."
Also the Black text on grey background with that faded font; is hard to read FAST, try changing it to a better contrasting color with an easier to read font. This text is what people read FIRST (the way your site is setup) so make it easy to read.
- Are you trying to build a Blog? Because that's what it looks like, because you have posts or maybe a Blog template showing as your Home-Page.
The Home-Page really should be a Landing Page geared toward getting e-mail sign ups for that free report, not a Blog style page. Unless being a blogger is what you are doing.
Either way try to do this instead:www.marketingwithsara.com
The top half of the page has Sara's Optin Box, you can't miss it, it stands out and MAKES people notice. If you can't do what Sara has done try to move your red optin-box in the right panel, UP to the top spot. Like: www.quicksprout.com/blog/
- The grammar on your site needs improvement, but you know that I saw your About page.
- Work on your Headlines, headlines are the most important part of any marketing. The Headline must be great or nobody will optin, click, read, watch, anything!
- More Content = more opportunities to sell, and more e-mails can be sent and more social media marketing can be done. More more more it takes time.
- You need Social Profiles, it sucks I know but you need to join Facebook and create a Page, join Twitter and create a whatever it's called, join google+, etc. etc., go find the people and interact with them, NO SELLING just Helping and "sharing" your stuff. Plus you can like, tweet, etc., your own stuff at least once when you post something new and it will go out to all your social profiles and round and around the content goes.
- How about showing your picture, if you can build an audience with your name/face people will interact with you a lot more, more comments, more social shares. If you don't that's fine it's just a lot easier when you do.
- Whenever you place something out of the way so people won't get annoyed by it, they will NOT see it. I'm talking about your SHARE button, if you hide it they will not use it, TEST putting them elsewhere. (after the main content? On the left side?)
- CONTACT page has too many fields, the more fields you put on forms (any form) the less amount of people will fill it out, get rid of fields you don't really need.
- Calls To Action in posts, create CTAs in your posts for comments, shares, and for your affiliate links to related products. Don't be scared of recommending something, if it is related and it will help them with something "share" it with them with a good CTA, like "If this is something you would like to be able to do, you should try out ______, it will help you _____, you can find it here: AFF-LINK/Banner-image/SOMETHING!"
If you need more content try out myblogguest.com for requesting guest bloggers, and try out:Need An Article™ for hiring writers the link is in my signature
. <see what I did there?
That's all for now, that'll be $37 bucks please, send it to... Just Kidding, have fun don't give up yet you haven't even begun! (But if you need money now learn a skill seriously.)n