Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

Are foreign backlinks good or bad?

leasheeqajjar
Trust:

Are foreign backlinks good or bad?

Is it harmful to do backlink with different language site? I have an english website and i saw a good non english site to do backlinks.
cuffeeleader668922
Trust:
No it is not, but remember importantly is that the links should be NATURAL.
amfan250
Trust:
Hi

According to Google, it is a bad practice now to have the backlink in a foreign language because they don't consider the best for the users. And those things which don't help users are not encouraged by Google and other search engines because their primary purpose is just to offer a satisfactory customer experience.
Would you like to meet Anthony Morrison in person? Follow Anthony on Twitter and find out how!

amfan250
Trust:
I think this is bad for website rank. So leave this type of build.
Would you like to meet Anthony Morrison in person? Follow Anthony on Twitter and find out how!

veeprhomarketing
Trust:
Foreign backlinks don't impact search engine rankings negatively. If these links have high domain authority then it has positive impact on search rankings.
louisebuckner
Trust:
I think This does not help your website to rank up. So don't waste your time spend valueless work.