Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

AMA NOT WORKING HELP

thenewb
Trust:

AMA NOT WORKING HELP

Hello, maybe somebody here can help. AMA has not been working for me for almost a week. I can not log in, it says my log in credentials are invalid. I have a support ticket that is 4-days old now with no reply.

Please help,
Sylvan
PremiumMember
graceharman
Trust:
Hi Sylvan,

AMA are currently experiencing some issues with their server. They have been working on fixing this all week, so I'm sure it will come right soon. In the meantime, they are probably bombarded with support, which is why it's a little slow.

They told us on Monday that the issue only lies with logging in the account and doesn’t affect the daily distribution of articles and auto-approving of articles for the site owners.

Please let me know if you still have problems tomorrow, and we can try contacting them on your behalf.
bartko09
Trust:
Has AMA had consistent problems, monthly?
PremiumMember
graceharman
Trust:
No, they have only had problems in the past 9-10 days. Have always been stable before that :)
needcash4u
Trust:
I gave up on AMA.

Now using http://www.freetrafficsystem.com

I have no problems with them. Try them out!

This topic was started on Jan 13, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.