Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

AMA Backlinks Question

PremiumMember
janweb
Trust:

AMA Backlinks Question

Very quick question - roughly how long will it take for these backlinks to be crawled by google. Should I be pinging blog sites containing my links or just wait? Seems to be a lot of PR 0 blogs which will take a long time to be indexed by google.

Thanks
FREE Listbuilding course for Affilorama members: www.listbuilding.lukesproducts.com

jasondodd
Trust:
I think youll find Google gets around and indexes public sites fairly quickly but if you want to try and hurry the process up (remember Google only takes this as a suggestion but its worth trying) then by all means ping the search engines to check out those blogs.

heres some info on pinging services for anyone else curious about it
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: https://www.affilorama.com/premium

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
also can twitter them if you have an account, which I highly recommend doing. then you can follow affilorama :)
Do you want to use your online content to Educate others, inspire them to action, and run a profitable business for yourself and your family? I can help you get started
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUvDlGM242pI2D5TUOCWd7A

jpastorizo
Trust:
janweb,

If you have extra time you may want to try this.
1. Set a Google alert for the specific keywords you have for the articles you posted within AMA.
2. Check the new blog posts that are listed within the google alert email to you.
3. When you see a spun version of your article, get the URL and submit it to digg.com - should be within the 1st page of google in literally minutes with the help of digg!

Regards,
Renato
HOW WE DID 200K+ ON THE DEADEST MONTH OF ECOMMERCE
WATCH HERE => www.slingly.us/replay

This topic was started on Jul 23, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.