Looking for some creative inspiration for your promotions? Find and suggest ideas for marketing and building your affiliate campaigns.

Where to place the code from Google Webmaster Tool

PremiumMember
dwaynetbone
Trust:

Where to place the code from Google Webmaster Tool

Where do you have to paste the text in website to get Google to verify your site? Help please i am having a hard time with that!
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
If you're using XSitePro, choose the "Other" tab > Global Scripts. Paste the meta tag code in the "In the HEAD Section of the Page" tab. Click "ok".
Michelle
Customer Support
=========================

Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: http://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

volkan
Trust:
It should go in the <head> section, before the first <body> section.
Just put it right after <head>
luckylook3
Trust:
dwaynetbone wrote:Where do you have to paste the text in website to get Google to verify your site? Help please i am having a hard time with that!

you can also upload a html file to your site it is much easier and you dont need to mass with your site`s code
har444har
Trust:
I did not understand the matter on this page. If any body can provide some link to understand it, it will be a great help for me.
Har
michael025
Trust:
har444har wrote:I did not understand the matter on this page. If any body can provide some link to understand it, it will be a great help for me.
Har

Hey Har,

If you're using wordpress, you can try to click on this link to better understand the topic here:

Verify Your WordPress Website in Google Webmaster Tools

Hope that helps : )
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
To get your site listed by Google and indexed faster, you need to submit it to Google and verify that you are the owner of the site.

Google will find your site if you submit it to them through http://www.google.com/addurl/?continue=/addurl then verify it by following the instructions on this page: How do I verify my wordpress site on Google Webmaster Tools?
Michelle
Customer Support
=========================

Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: http://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

har444har
Trust:
michael025 wrote:
har444har wrote:I did not understand the matter on this page. If any body can provide some link to understand it, it will be a great help for me.
Har

Hey Har,

If you're using wordpress, you can try to click on this link to better understand the topic here:

Verify Your WordPress Website in Google Webmaster Tools

Hope that helps : )

Hi, thanks for the link.

This topic was started on Apr 09, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.