Looking for some creative inspiration for your promotions? Find and suggest ideas for marketing and building your affiliate campaigns.

Where to place Affilaite Links on my site?

ccobb
Trust:

Where to place Affilaite Links on my site?

Hello Mark . . .

Chris Cobb here . . .

I'm new to Affilorama and find it very very useful and helpful.

I've been trying to build profitable affiliate sites for some time and am having a tough time learning where to place affiliate links? On the bottom of articles, in content, on the side nav bars . . . ?

Can you help, and maybe give an example?

Warm regards,
Chris
PremiumMember
revimp
Trust:
IN a word,yes. All of the above are appropriate at times. Look at other sites and let your cursor hover over what appears to be a link and you will most often see the affiliate link. I put them in text,like "learn more about affiliate marketing here" or under Marks picture ,for example, or also as a menu item.
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Hi Chris,

Sorry about the slow reply. Hopefully by now you've had the chance to go through all the videos in the members area and also watched a few of the critiques of other Affilorama member sites. You'll have seen that there are so many ways of being an affiliate, and each way has it's own best methods.

Perhaps you could give us a better idea of the type of site you're wanting to build or the topic you're wanting to focus on?

Mark
Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: https://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

ccobb
Trust:
Hi Mark,

Thanks much for getting back to me. I've been out of the country for a couple of weeks and just getting back.

A seemingly simple question. In building a landing page for Adsene or a blog, I've been a little confused as to the best means of driving traffic to the affiliate... use a banner ad in the top header or sidebar? Use a link in the content of an article? I've been through the videos and maybe I missed someting... but this is still a question.

Are there any more examples of the optimum place to put the link?

Thanks for all your work and support.

Chris Cobb
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
that depends largely on the page you are putting your links on.

for example, is it a review page? Or is it simply an article? Or a menu page? A blog?

If it is a blog, you can have a look at my own blog as an example of how to place adsense ads: www.affilorama.com/blog

If it is an article page, check out http://www.hairstylestips.com/article08.php

You can see in the above page where I've put my affiliate links and adsense links in this page.

Those are just a couple of examples, there are numerous ways of doing it.

How about you make your site first, then after you've got about 30-40 pages online and are getting consistent visitors, ask me where I think will be best to place your advertisements.

regards,
Mark
Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: https://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive