Looking for some creative inspiration for your promotions? Find and suggest ideas for marketing and building your affiliate campaigns.

When Do I Use eLance To Outsource?

downtherabbithole075
Trust:

When Do I Use eLance To Outsource?

In one video it says use elance to outsource and another it recommends NOT to use elance.
tankctrlr
Trust:
Maybe Not to use it for specific kinds of outsourcing? Seems more and more there are specialized outsourcing sites popping up and some are pretty good.

But I don't know.

P.s You don't have to follow Affilorama exactly it is just a guide, it's best to test things on your own and figure out the world yourself. Do what works for you.
Writing Services - www.needanarticle.com

fara
Trust:
Elance, along with oDesk, is one of the most reputable places to which you can outsource. Of course, there are bad eggs everywhere, so you should select your freelancer carefully.
Web Developer, Operations and Project Manager, Customer Support Expert
http://faradina.kuaquino.net/

kingdavidmoving
Trust:
This is a wonderful post! is really informative for me. I liked it very much.
kallayprasanth05
Trust:
Check the feedback of the service provider before assigning a task to him. This way you can pick the best workers when it comes to outsourcing.
thejewel
Trust:
Elance, Freelancer and Odesk are three of the biggest outsourcing services at the moment. Before hiring a freelancer, make sure he has received good reviews or recommendations from previous employers. Also, be wary of those who are bidding at a very low price. You might also be getting a very low quality of service and result.

Good luck! :)
adam.kent
Trust:
When hiring a so called professional on a freelance site, you can't really verify their credentials or refererences and take the risk of hiring someone who doesn't know how to do the job right.

I would rather work with an established freelancer outside a freelance/gig type site. This person would have professional credentials, degree and plenty of online and offline work experience to back up their claims.
---
Adam Kent - Social Media Manager at http://jarvee.com/

"The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker

This topic was started on Nov 08, 2013 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.