Looking for some creative inspiration for your promotions? Find and suggest ideas for marketing and building your affiliate campaigns.

What do you think works best for conversions?

mikel
Trust:

What do you think works best for conversions?

Howdy all,

We have a squeezepage for a certain niche, and to incent signups we are offering a free course/pdf related to the niche (non-IM)... signingup to the course also puts you automatically onto a "newsletter" which after the course is done becomes my way to market for aff programs.

this is not live yet so Id like to know...

Is it better to send out an ebook bonus for signing up that has the whole course and all our aff links in it and let them distribute freely.
Or
Is it better to use the content as a email course like over 5 or 7 days and still go ahead with other offers

What do you think would work better for conversions, or for long-term keeping the list happy? Am I making sense?

Any answers from people who have done this would be highly appreciated..

TIA
Mikel
PremiumMember
promocode
Trust:
As a former offline marketer, I’m a fan of multiple “touchesâ€Â
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
mikel wrote:Howdy all,

We have a squeezepage for a certain niche, and to incent signups we are offering a free course/pdf related to the niche (non-IM)... signingup to the course also puts you automatically onto a "newletter" which after the course is done becomes my way to market for aff programs.

this is not live yet so Id like to know...

Is it better to send out an ebook bonus for signing up that has the whole course and all our aff links in it and let them distribute freely.
Or
Is it better to use the content as a email course like over 5 or 7 days and still go ahead with other offers

What do you think would work better for conversions, or for long-term keeping the list happy? Am I making sense?

Any answers from people who have done this would be highly appreciated..

TIA
Mikel

Do both.... have a 6 day content course....

Then have a variation of that, that is the Ebook.... put that on a download page of your site or something.

Adrian,
mikel
Trust:
thanks for the tips guys.

Mikel