Looking for some creative inspiration for your promotions? Find and suggest ideas for marketing and building your affiliate campaigns.

What about banner ads or bing for a traffic source?

kurt
Trust:

What about banner ads or bing for a traffic source?

I'm not sure if it's a good idea to do solo ads starting out. I heard that if the person has a huge list it could cost you more than $1,000 for them to run a solo ad to their list. I don't want to risk a few hundred dollars and then find out that my email promotions don't even convert to sales. That would suck.

So I'm looking at other paid methods that don't cost as much to start out. I still don't know what my landing page should look like in order to meet Google's picky requirements. I've read about it, but I haven't seen any good examples. Not to mention Google adwords seems rather confusing to set up. The process seemed different than in the video so I don't know if I'm even doing it right. But I'm pretty sure I'd need a better landing page anyway than what I currently have.

So now I'm wondering about banner ads. Does anybody use banner ads? How well would this method work with a jetpack newsletter? Since the product being promoted in the newsletters are not high priced products, I wonder if I would just be losing money with this method. Would I end up spending more than I'd make? If someone charges $150 to put a banner ad on their site for 30 days, I'm not sure if I could even make that much in sales in 30 days to make it worth it.

Anybody have experience in banner ads or know if it's worth my time? I just want to make a little money first before I invest in thrive to get a better landing page. Maybe I should try bing ads? Can I use an affilorama landing page with bing?
cheta
Trust:
I have tried banner ads on websites to advertise my services and i have really gotten some good traffic from it. If it is done very well, surely it will be very effective; make sure you place banner ads on sites that are related to your niche, for example if you are into sports, place your ads on sports-related sites. also make sure your banners is very attractive and eye-catching too, if possible you can make your banners to be in form of Gif so as to enable visitors to see your banners and want to click on it.
Internet Marketing, Online Wealth, SEO = http://www.chetaweb.info

kateorangefirst
Trust:
In some countries, banner ads are still popular, and it is the best way to sell a product there. I use banner ads and get money from it.
antwerp203
Trust:
To be honest, I've use banner ads before. But I guess they're not just for me since I was having a hard time making money out of it... Now, I'm currently using an offerwall from my affiliate partner and amazingly this tool really helped me increased my monthly revenues. That's why I'm betting on this rather than using banner ads for my site...:)
Get to know more on how to effectively earn money through affiliate marketing here:

http://bit.ly/2EPitwC

clarknewhall
Trust:
??offerwall?? how does that work on a pure squeeze site? can you explain more about this method please
Clark Newhall
skype cnewhall
twitter clarknewhall
facebook clarknewhall
[email protected]

antwerp203
Trust:
clarknewhall wrote:??offerwall?? how does that work on a pure squeeze site? can you explain more about this method please

Hey there clarknewhall! Thank you for your interest! An offerwall is basically a tool provided by my affiliate company to provide different offers to my users. It functions typically as any conventional offerwall would do, but it negates the possibilty of interfering with my visitor's overall user experience just by having them to click on banner ads. So in a sense, I am making more money out of this tool without having to resort in placing any ads (except from this). And the best part, my users are more than willing to click on any of the offers displayed since they know they are also going to be rewarded after...

An offerwall can be "squeezed in" by the affiliate company after signing up. It can also be integrated to any pages in your site by means of using a specialized code called the 1 line of code for GPR site...:)

I hope I was able to explain this clearly. You can send me a message anytime if you need further assistance...:)
Get to know more on how to effectively earn money through affiliate marketing here:

http://bit.ly/2EPitwC

sandeepkumar
Trust:
Hi Kurt,
You are right the conversion rate of banner is very low. But as branding point of view it is good. I recommend to design banner as branding point of view instead of sales point.
Sandeep Thakur is a Digital Marketing Manager at FATbit Technologies(http://www.fatbit.com). His professional expertise also covers social media marketing, research & analysis and online branding for individuals or businesses. Follow him on Twitter @SandeepSKTR

technource
Trust:
Hi,
As per my knowledge, the Banner advertising is one the most preferable form of advertising on the web. Key factors of launching a successful banner campaign is to create an attractive & interesting ad banner and place it on high traffic and relevant websites.
garfield
Trust:
How can you make a generalized conclusion... What doesn't work for you doesn't mean that it won't work for me or anyone else..

Conversion rate VERY low? On banners? Not for me...

There are million factors that influence your conversion rates...

To improve it, you can start off by experimenting with the design and the copy of the actual ad itself (such as changing the headline and/or body text)

Next, you can test between colors, fonts, and other stuff, until you arrive at an optimum conversion point.

sandeepkumar wrote:Hi Kurt,
You are right the conversion rate of banner is very low. But as branding point of view it is good. I recommend to design banner as branding point of view instead of sales point.
Join the #1 iGaming Network and Get Exclusive $400+ CPA Deals - http://af2af.com/

Contact info

Email: [email protected]

chicagoboks
Trust:
cheta wrote:I have tried banner ads on websites to advertise my services and i have really gotten some good traffic from it. If it is done very well, surely it will be very effective; make sure you place banner ads on sites that are related to your niche, for example if you are into sports, place your ads on sports-related sites. also make sure your banners is very attractive and eye-catching too, if possible you can make your banners to be in form of Gif so as to enable visitors to see your banners and want to click on it.

Hello Men,
I am fresh in e-marketing.i need to learn what are best paid traffic resources to market clickbank trade goods.please offer me some guidance...

This topic was started on Sep 03, 2016 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.