Looking for some creative inspiration for your promotions? Find and suggest ideas for marketing and building your affiliate campaigns.

Using Bluestacks android emulator

chants
Trust:

Using Bluestacks android emulator

Hi

I would like to use the Crowdfire for instagram growth app , but don't have an android. I have downloaded Bluestacks android emulator form which i intend to set up and use instagram ( I know this is possible) .. what I don't know is if I can use Crowdfire for instagram growth directly form Bluestacks.. I have contact their support , but I have a feeling that it is one of those companies which is difficult to get answers from by email. If I am forced to get an android to use it, are there any specifications the android should have for this particular use.. since in that case I will have to get the cheapest one possible.

Thanks a lot.. hoping for an answer soon , since ei am desperate to catch the Christmas crowd because we are really right at the very bottom financially at the moment.
seoaceindia
Trust:
yes you can use directly from bluestack if bluestack not support then try youwave which is also best tool for android emulator.
chants
Trust:
thanks a lot..very kind of you… wishing you successful marketing yourself
chants
Trust:
Hi again

Just wanted to add to this post that with the same people in charge of instagram now as Facebook, personally I think the whole system is going to get much more complicated. I found this article which is very refreshing because it is sober and realistic. the person who runs this blog has helped me a lot and just really wants for you to like him on your social network in return for his advice

http://moblivious.com/instagram/avoid-g ... instagram/

This topic was started on Oct 25, 2015 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.