Looking for some creative inspiration for your promotions? Find and suggest ideas for marketing and building your affiliate campaigns.

Translated language pages - Where do I put them?

jandrew
Trust:

Translated language pages - Where do I put them?

I have been considering using translated versions of my pages but am missing one piece of the puzzle, where do you put them? Do you buy a domain with the key phrase in the translated language? Can you use a subdomain to mirror the english version? Is this an opportunity to utilize free webhosting or blogs?

Cheers,
J Andrew Morrison
(John)
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
When you say translated, do you mean someone has gone through and translated the site for you? Or do you mean you just use some software to do it? Id be very careful if using software, because I imagine it would come out looking a bit funny.

As for where to put it, I dont see why you cant use the translated version of the English domain name, as long as it still makes sense.
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

jandrew
Trust:
The articles are translated. We're thinking along the same lines with the translated domains but I'm an analysis guy (I know, parlysis by analysis) and want to make the most out of this opportunity I've been given.

Cheers,
J Andrew Morrison
(John)
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
Thats cool then. I dont see why you cant just use the translated domain name, as long as it retains the same meaning.
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world