Looking for some creative inspiration for your promotions? Find and suggest ideas for marketing and building your affiliate campaigns.

Profitible Niche Ideas but no Merchants...

xxguestxx
Trust:

Profitible Niche Ideas but no Merchants...

Hi,

I Have some amazingly profitable niche ideas that i know will potentially make ALOT of money. But there are almost no Merchants either on clickbank.com or anywhere else selling products for these ideas.

So i was wondering.

How can i make money from these niches?. Im an Affilorama newbie and have only purchased my membership just a few days ago.

Ive watched all the lessons up to and including Step 8.

I was thinking about something along the lines of getting my potential traffic to make a PayPal donation as a means of income in order to receive the "Guts" of the information i am wanting to share.

Are there any recommendations on my proposed process? Would it work?. My niche would also benefit from a Newsletter also. I have a few ideas already.

Sorry i am unwilling to give examples of these niches publicly right now hehe.
But if it helps i am willing to discuss in detail with an Admin privately.

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
If it really is profitable, then merchants would be creating products on this niche.

If a lot of merchants are creating products then it shows a proven niche. Otherwise it could either be a not-so-good niche or it could be a niche whose profitability has not yet been discovered. If it's the former, then you will not make much money on it, if any. But if it's the latter, you could get your foot in the door far ahead of many other affiliates and thus make loads of money on it before the competition steps up.

So you should ask yourself if you are prepared to take a risk in that niche, seeing that it could go either way.

If you believe 100% in the niche, then I guess you could try building a site. Just make sure you have high quality products that you could promote.
Michelle
Customer Support
=========================

Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: http://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

Site Admin
maryt
Trust:
Hi xxguestxx,

From what you just said, it seemed that you can have/start your own membership site.

If you are a newbie, you can perhaps start first with small membership site. There are a lot of ways where you can monetize this.

Try to research more about membership sites so you will have an idea on what to do.

Good luck!

Mary
Not sure which Affilorama tool you need? Take the quiz! https://www.affilorama.com/redirect/quiz

Web: https://www.affilorama.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/affilorama
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/affilorama

"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment." ~Sidhhartha Guatama

xxguestxx
Trust:
michellerana wrote:
If you believe 100% in the niche, then I guess you could try building a site. Just make sure you have high quality products that you could promote.

Hi thanks for your reply.

I certainly do believe 100% in the niches im thinking of, and am more than prepared to go all the way knowing the risks involved. Im no fool and my gut is telling me that these ideas will flourish Big time. Now its just a matter of trying to arrange a strategy from scratch to make the most out of these niches. I really want to Do it right the first time to get the most out of them. Each niche is amazing, in my eyes, and each one blends almost perfectly with the next.

I have spotted a couple of niches on clickbank.com that relate directly to a few of my own niches and could attempt to promote the clickbank niches and use my own niches as newsletter bait. But the thing that troubles me is that my own niches are Far more valuable than the ones advertised on clickbank and i think it might be a Huge waste to use my own niches as mere newsletter baits. Why sell someone Silver ...and offer them Gold for free?.

So i wonder if its worth considering becoming a Merchant?. I would only be able to sell my niches as ebooks.
But i have no idea where to start and what the process might be as a Merchant.

Well just for practice i might just begin promoting one of the click bank niches and watch more on the membership lesson. But really...its a real waste even doing that.

Thanks again for both replys.

I really appreciate it.
xxguestxx
Trust:
michellerana wrote:If it really is profitable, then merchants would be creating products on this niche.

If a lot of merchants are creating products then it shows a proven niche. Otherwise it could either be a not-so-good niche or it could be a niche whose profitability has not yet been discovered. If it's the former, then you will not make much money on it, if any. But if it's the latter, you could get your foot in the door far ahead of many other affiliates and thus make loads of money on it before the competition steps up.

I've done more alot more research in a couple of my niches and i am absolutely convinced that they fit into the "Latter" category that you've mentioned.
You are quite correct in saying that "If it really is profitable, then merchants would be creating products on this niche." . Though i can see why these niches have yet to be discovered. Hence their potential to make a profitable income is virtually limitless.

I quiver in my boots at the very thought of creating a finalized and completed high quality ebook for these niches. I find it truly amazing how completely hidden in plain view they are.

I really want to "do it once , do it right" the first time.
These ideas have the potential to shake the very foundation of affiliate marketing in a way never experienced before.

The first ones to jump on board this boat along side me early on in the piece are going to be amongst some of the most wealthiest affiliates in the history of affiliate marketing.
I cant believe how confident i am in saying such things. But i would never ever say something like that if i could not see it clear as day...

Seeing as i have no experience in going through the processes of creating a well designed ebook or a news letter sequence or website with the best level of SEO i am currently considering having someone with a high level of experience to work along side me in order to bring these ideas into reality. Someone who is opened minded is a must because the claims of one of my niches (and by far the most profitable one) at first glance sound absolutely ludicrous. And that is exactly why the potential to make rediculous amounts of money exists.

Im ready to bet "All In" and you should never make that kind of bet unless you have a Royal Flush ;)

Ill stop here for now.

Leave me a message if you think you might have what it takes to come with me to the stars, and beyond ;)
jcdean
Trust:
If you are really sure that these ideas will sell and you can get traffic I suggest that you invest $7.00 in an ebook called $7.00 secrets. http://7dollarsecrets.com/

Test the waters selling your ebook for $7.00. Add some back-end stuff later if you make some sales.
Respect,
JC Dean

This topic was started on Aug 22, 2012 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.