Looking for some creative inspiration for your promotions? Find and suggest ideas for marketing and building your affiliate campaigns.

Powerpoint to Video Converting Program

whizzydizzy
Trust:

Powerpoint to Video Converting Program

Hello,

Does anyone know of a free powerpoint to video converting program? Or if you know of an easy way to do it then that will work too.
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
You could use Camtasia. It costs US $299 but they have a 30-day free trial.

You could also try Moyea. They have a free version :)
Michelle
Customer Support
=========================

Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: http://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

wollowra
Trust:
I think Moyea is only a free trial too Michelle.
Whizzy, you would need a screen capture program like the 2 mentioned above.
Camtasia is very good and I highly recommend it.. but another free one is http://www.jingproject.com/
It only records 5 minutes at a time though unless you upgrade.. but that is very cheap anyway.
Regards
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

whizzydizzy
Trust:
Ok, thanks for the help.
dwightgenius
Trust:
Leawo PowerPoint to Video Free is a free PowerPoint to video converting program.
whizzydizzy
Trust:
I have found a great way to make videos without powerpoints. Windows Move Makers, it is simple to use makes great videos quickly, you can add pictures, other videos, and even text.

And if I wanted to use powerpoints to make videos I can use camtasia studio to make it record the powerpoint while I press the space bar, works great.
navathena
Trust:
I use Free PowerPoint to Video Converter, it's totaly free.
whizzydizzy
Trust:
Cool, thanks navathena.

This topic was started on Apr 04, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.