Looking for some creative inspiration for your promotions? Find and suggest ideas for marketing and building your affiliate campaigns.

New way to monetize traffic

adamaffjohnson
Trust:

New way to monetize traffic

Hi guys!
Can't wait to share with you a feature I have found at AdsBridge.
(I hope I haven't chosen the wrong thread for it).

They have created a cool new thing - Traffic Monetization. They say, it's no need in searching for offers on affiliate networks and setting conditions to distribute the traffic. This process is automated now.

You just need to choose a vertical and your traffic will be distributed to the conversion offers.

I have already read some positive comments.

What do you think of such feature?
untheri
Trust:
I think it's a good idea that can really help us affiliate marketers and aspiring marketers to get more traffic that converts. I need to try this automated distribution of traffic, since mannual setting of traffic distribution is strenous. I hope it will bear good results. Thanks for sharing
adamaffjohnson
Trust:
untheri wrote:I think it's a good idea that can really help us affiliate marketers and aspiring marketers to get more traffic that converts. I need to try this automated distribution of traffic, since mannual setting of traffic distribution is strenous. I hope it will bear good results. Thanks for sharing

Hi @untheri ! Thank you for your reply. Do you need a link?
Last edited by adamaffjohnson on 27 Feb 19 8:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

chloewillson43
Trust:
Sounds great! I would like to hear more details about this feature.
adamaffjohnson
Trust:
chloewillson43 wrote:Sounds great! I would like to hear more details about this feature.

Hi chloewillson43 ! Unfortunately, I'm not allowed to post any links. However you can find all the information on the AdsBridge website. You can also write to their Support chat.
charlesethomas90
Trust:
Most Common Ways to Make Money with Your Website. Affiliate Marketing (affiliate links) Pay Per Click Advertising (Google Adsense) Sell Ad Space. Sell Your Own Digital Product (Ebook for Example) Accept Donations from visitors. Accept sponsored posts & articles.
amber12
Trust:
Use only white hat techniques otherwise, search engine will penalize to your site.
j.nye
Trust:
adamaffjohnson wrote:Hi guys!

They have created a cool new thing - Traffic Monetization. They say, it's no need in searching for offers on affiliate networks and setting conditions to distribute the traffic. This process is automated now.

You just need to choose a vertical and your traffic will be distributed to the conversion offers.

Optimization for search engines is an integral part of website traffic monetization strategies.
davidhwilliams341
Trust:
Most Common Ways to Make Money with Your Website. Affiliate Marketing, Pay Per Click Advertising (Google Adsense) Sell Ad Space. Sell Your Own Digital Product (Ebook for Example) Accept Donations from visitors. Accept sponsored posts & articles (…but use nofollow tag).
uperald
Trust:
Thanks for sharing this important post. Everyone aspiring to venture into internet marketing asks this troubling question at one point or the other :How can I monetize my website. The best way is to start by increasing traffic to your website through SEO, social media sharing and backlinks, then you'll get approved for Ads and make money. Just follow the rules to avoid penalties
cpakitchen
Trust:
Seems like a default SmartLink feature. You can find a lot of platforms that allow you to monetize your traffic through it.
CPA Kitchen - Gambling and Betting Affiliate Network https://link.cpakitchen.com/page/affilorama-cpakitchen

adamaffjohnson
Trust:
cpakitchen wrote:Seems like a default SmartLink feature. You can find a lot of platforms that allow you to monetize your traffic through it.

You are right. However, AdsBridge is a tracker. I have never heard about other trackers with such function. It is rather convenient - tracker with detailed statistics and distribution rules and smart links in one place))
alfonzotremblay
Trust:
Choose a Valuable Niche
Build a Professional Site
Create Amazing Content
Cultivate Loyalty
Prioritize your content
Ads and Sponsors
Premium Content.
And try to prefer Instagram social media platform for advertising and marketing.
stienella
Trust:
adamaffjohnson wrote:Hi guys!

Affiliate marketing is a best starting-level way to start monetizing your blog.
monicageller3691
Trust:
1. Affiliate Marketing
2. Pay Per Click Advertising
3. Sell Ad Space
4. Accept sponsored posts & articles
5. Build an ‘Email List’
traceyglen
Trust:
Not only is it hard to drive visitors to a blog, but it's also difficult to monetize the traffic you do get. Affiliate marketing, Email marketing, Compare ebooks, Secure sponsorships.
Professional social media management company can spot trends, as well as new ways to help your business succeed online. Fint out how >> https://www.sociallyin.com/

wisokyrusty
Trust:
It's a quite difficult task to drive your traffic. But you can try with Affiliate marketing, Email marketing. These tricks can work for you!!

This topic was started on Feb 26, 2019 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.