23 Jan 13 7:47 pm
Here is a bunch of free traffic methods that you can do ! What you should do is take one of the methods and master it before moving on to the next one and work your way threw all of them..
Buy the time you are done you will be a free traffic god!!
How to get traffic:
1. Use your auto responder for ezine blasts to create trust
2. Pay per click traffic
3. Write and submit articles to the article directories.
4. Leave comments on other people’s blogs with a backlink to your site.
5. Answer people’s questions on www.answers.yahoo.com
6. Post in forums and have a link to your site in your signature.
7. Write a press release and use www.PRWeb.com
8. Advertise your website on classifieds
9. Start a blog and submit it to the 100’s of free blog directories.
10. Give a testimonial on a product/service for an exchange for a backlink to your site.
11. Submit your website to the major search engines manually.
12. Optimize each page of your website for a particular keyword or search phrase.
13. Put a tell-a-friend form on your page.
14. Add a “bookmark this site” link to your webpage.
15. Add a link in your email signature to your website.
16. Send articles to ezine publishers that includes a link to your website.
17. Use Twitter and Facebook
18. Give away a freebie (e-book, report, e-course) to amplify attraction
19. Participate in banner and link exchange programs.
20. Submit your website to related niche directories on the net.
21. Create a software program and offer it to visitors for free.
22. Purchase different variations of your domain name, and your competitors.
23. Purchase an active domain that already gets traffic in your niche, forward to yours
24. Pass out business cards with a killer mystery on them.
25. Marketing using friends
26. Viral video using Youtube, you can also purchase youtube accounts and add a link
27. Purchase ads on other sites.
28. Sell or place classified ads on www.eBay.com
with a link to your site.
29. Post free classified ads
30. Exchange reciprocal links with other related websites.
31. Engage other people at conferences and seminars.
32. Buy advertising in popular ezines or newsletters.
33. Advertise on other “thank you” pages.
34. Write a free e-book and give it away on the “free e-book” sites.
35. Be a controversial madman.
36. Submit reviews for products with an Amazon.com profile
37. Start a lens on www.Squidoo.com
38. Traffic exchanges
39. Get referrals from similar, non-competing sites.
40. Sell a product which contains a link inside so others distribute it.
41. Hand out flyers
42. Back End offers
Best of luck