Looking for some creative inspiration for your promotions? Find and suggest ideas for marketing and building your affiliate campaigns.

My site has gotten 1500 visitors since opening, but no sales

phmegacorp
Trust:

My site has gotten 1500 visitors since opening, but no sales

i am gonna redo the entire layout...its gonna have new everything. this was my first site ever so it was kind of a practice and learn site. what was wrong with it?

getbackyourex101.com
carlmasure
Trust:
Hi,

The article background might look better with a light color and text with a dark color.
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
I agree with Carlmasure. A darker colored text and a light background will be much, much better.

May I ask if you used buying keywords? These words convert well to sales.

I also noticed that you have multiple keywords on your meta tags. It will be better to optimize each page on only one keyword so that it will be easier to do on-page SEO and get an "A" rating in Traffic Travis.

Did you choose products with high Clickbank gravity? You might also want to check if the merchant's site has a good sales page.
Michelle
Customer Support
=========================

Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: http://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

wollowra
Trust:
Hi Pm,
Sorry if I offend you but I think you would rather hear it straight than have people beat around the bush.
Good try for your first site though, and It is good because you learnt along the way.

1. Your site colors need to be more complimentary to one another.
2. What the guys said about dark backgrounds is spot on
3. Why have such an important part of your site ( Above the fold ) covered with a picture, it is a waste of space to me even though the picture is appealing.
4. The top banner looks amateurish to me, but good for a first try.
5. You have a banner ad by google at the bottom. Do you want sales of your affiliate products or do you want people to leave your site after clicking on a banner?
6. Those keywords you have chosen for this niche are terrible mate.
I would never search for "Get a life" if I was looking for relationship advice.

Have you taken the affiloblueprint course at all? Just wondering.

Hope that helps and again, no offence.

Regards
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

sheepfarmer
Trust:
I looked at a couple of pages and your links to the products are not big enough and they are not blue, they just blend in with the rest of the articles. I am just guessing that not many people are going to find the link going to your clickbank product.
Let your viewers know where they need to click.
Give somebody a hug>> http://www.cafepress.com/artbyemily1

phmegacorp
Trust:
thank you wollow i have created two more websites which is implemented the things ive done wrong and fixed them. thank you guys soo much to everyone
nelsencaleb
Trust:
I think that you should have your links change color when hovered over or clicked. Also I agree that the banner upto looks very bad. Throws me off with that banner and then the nice picture below it.

-caleb
simon8
Trust:
On the same theme, I wonder if anyone could help give me some advice (maybe I am missing something obvious!) as to why my UK site multi-shop (top in google) does not get any sales (actually 1 last month), but has plenty of visitors.

Was thinking of adding some more colour, but other than that I have made purchases, and had friends make purchases (which I refunded) for testing - and all appears to work ok.

Any ideas would be muich appreciated.

Thanks,

Simon
toprecruit
Trust:
simon8 wrote:On the same theme, I wonder if anyone could help give me some advice (maybe I am missing something obvious!) as to why my UK site multi-shop (top in google) does not get any sales (actually 1 last month), but has plenty of visitors.

Was thinking of adding some more colour, but other than that I have made purchases, and had friends make purchases (which I refunded) for testing - and all appears to work ok.

Any ideas would be muich appreciated.

Hi Simon,

You may want to start your own thread on this tooic as this one should only about phmegacorp`s site

Regards
Sebastian
Liked my answer? Dont forget to vote thumbs up ;)

akowally
Trust:
Hi phmegacorp,

I suggest you use the three in all your site:

- Great keywords that attract good buyer intent e.g. buy product name, or buy product benefit or game name review e.t.c.

- Use top quality, easy to read and compelling content.

- Make the best use of social media, encourage people to share, their friends may end up being the buyers.

All the best.
Use the link below to apply for the Payoneer Card and Get FREE $25
http://earnonlinewisely.com/go/payoneer

blaircraig18
Trust:
That was an interesting piece of information on handwriting analysis. Please post more about this interesting topic. Thank you!
3d Animation in Pakistan
blaircraig18
Trust:
I will Suggest you Improve Your webSite contant and make sure website is according to your business purpose waste materiel in web site just delete it.. ....
3d Animation in Pakistan

This topic was started on Mar 23, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.