Looking for some creative inspiration for your promotions? Find and suggest ideas for marketing and building your affiliate campaigns.

Market Niche Question?

PremiumMember
dwaynetbone
Trust:

Market Niche Question?

I'm a newbie here! Do any of you think deer hunting or deep sea fishing would be good niches? Reason being I am an avid hunter and fisherman! I am just not sure what i should be looking for to know whats good or not, it's all overwhelming with the reasearch an I am not quite understanding the concepts. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!!! Thanks!!!!!
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Welcome to Affilorama, Dwayne :)

I can't find any product with a good gravity score in Clickbank on hunting and fishing so these might not be profitable niches. Sorry :(

The lessons on Market Research will guide you on how to select a good market.
Michelle
Customer Support
=========================

Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: http://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

PremiumMember
dwaynetbone
Trust:
Thanks so much! I am really having a hard time with all this maybe this is not for me but i just lost my job and i am now disabled and i need something to work! Any help is appreciated!
PremiumMember
dwaynetbone
Trust:
Ok i guess i am not searching right LOL
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
dwaynetbone wrote:Thanks so much! I am really having a hard time with all this maybe this is not for me but i just lost my job and i am now disabled and i need something to work! Any help is appreciated!

If you love researching and writing, you could offer article writing services in Elance or Odesk :)
Michelle
Customer Support
=========================

Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: http://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

PremiumMember
dwaynetbone
Trust:
I love researching but not good at writing
wollowra
Trust:
Hi Dwayne,
I would start up a blog with fishing or hunting topics.
Maybe even try to pinpoint a certain topic within those niches (called a sub-niche), like RedFin Fishing - Best bait to use for redfin.. ( Just made that up..lol ) (please note- I know nothing of these niches)
Don't even think about making money at the start. Just get to writing.
You will learn alot as you go along and most of all.. you just get to write about your passion.
Then you can get comments on the blog.
Also, later you can start to put some Amazon books and adsense on the blog.
You can even approach small local fish tackle shops if you get enough traffic and offer to put them on the front page of the blog for a small fee each month.
Hope that gets you thinking..
Regards
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

This topic was started on Apr 08, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.