Looking for some creative inspiration for your promotions? Find and suggest ideas for marketing and building your affiliate campaigns.

life-time-free-article-spinner

saibaba1
Trust:

life-time-free-article-spinner

Friends if you want to multiply your article marketing and Avoid duplicate content penalties in Google,
you need to spin unique articles and submit unique versions to multiple article directories.

Here is a spinner that is free for life time.
Note that the article submitter is only free for 30 days.
"http://www.givetorecieve.com/go/life-time-free-article-spinner"
please know this first. you must write alternative sentences / paragraphs first for each sentence or paragraph you want to spin, then do alternatives for some of the phrases in each of those, and lastly alternative words for them.

I would suggest that you go through Marks video on article spinning before you buy any article spinner as your article needs to be readable.
Last edited by sydney on 10 Feb 11 3:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fixed broken link

bootit
Trust:
I've been using magic article rewriter. Looks slightly less expensive compared to this software. Not sure how they compare though. I hear rapid rewriter is good.
jetpackbuilder
Trust:
I gave it a try. There's no way to save your work. I lost over an hour's worth of sentence rewriting and words selected from the thesaurus.
Put your Jetpacks on steroids!

FREE Affilojetpack tips and tricks www.affilojetpackbuilder.com/affilojetpack-builder-tips/

Taking too much valuable time? Outsource it! www.AffiloJetpackBuilder.com

Jetpacks looking blah? Kick them up! www.AffiloJetpackBuilder.com/kick-up-my-jetpacks/

saibaba1
Trust:
Hey friends. I want to apologize for an error in my judgement. I read it incorrectly. The life time free stuff is for article submitter and nor article spinner. Article sinner is only free if you use their humanspinner service which requires one to give them articles which they will spin.It requires you to add money.

As a small token to reduce my error I would like to state a website that is of Brad Callen and he has good reputation in the market. He provides a free article submitter as well a article directory submitter that can submit your website to many directories. They have a free version and a paid version.
http://articlesubmitter.imwishlist.com/
saibaba1
Trust:
I'm sorry to hear that sr41056
I have told their support about this problem.
I would suggest you to write the article in a word document first.

This topic was started on Sep 05, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.