Looking for some creative inspiration for your promotions? Find and suggest ideas for marketing and building your affiliate campaigns.

Is Anyone Using Web Ring?

dvmav_aa
Trust:

Is Anyone Using Web Ring?

I've seen quite a few sites with the Web Ring logo and went to visit the site. It all looks like a good way to promote your site, but I'm always leery if no one I know uses the product.

Does anyone here use this? What are your opinions on this, good and bad.

Thanks for your input.
PremiumMember
gradyp
Trust:
I'd be careful with the rings. I think they've gotten a bad reputation over the years because of low quality content and spammers
Have questions about creating images? Want an image created for you? Check out my site at www.GradyPruitt.com/welcome-affilorama-friends

thel.online.ph
Trust:
Hi,

I haven't use Web Ring before but others said that it is one of the best ways to find sites. But grady is right, be careful in using web ring because it may hurt your chances of getting good search engine rankings.
iandille101
Trust:
More and more people these days use a web ring to boost their online business. It permits one upwards on any subject matter. It can be simple, but they are very effective.

This topic was started on Jul 16, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.