Looking for some creative inspiration for your promotions? Find and suggest ideas for marketing and building your affiliate campaigns.

How to sell popunder traffic

kateorangefirst
Trust:

How to sell popunder traffic

Hi, there! I need your help. I have a quality popunder traffic, does anybody know where it can be sold?
muhammadumerijaz711
Trust:
Fiverr is the best network to sell any service and any skill you have so try there i hope you succeeds
magentoocodewire2015
Trust:
I don't think it is better to sell traffic. You need to use the organic method for selling traffic. Performing organically provides you the better and positive result.
kateorangefirst
Trust:
muhammadumerijaz711 wrote:Fiverr is the best network to sell any service and any skill you have so try there i hope you succeeds

Thanks! Do you work with Fivver?
kateorangefirst
Trust:
magentoocodewire2015 wrote:I don't think it is better to sell traffic. You need to use the organic method for selling traffic. Performing organically provides you the better and positive result.

Yes, I understand what you mean, but the pop traffic I have also, and it should be sold :)
cecille.l
Trust:
You might want to look at Clickonomy. They have a marketplace where you can both buy and sell ads.
Cecille

Building affiliate marketing websites is a breeze: https://www.affilorama.com/affilojetpack
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/affilorama

antwerp203
Trust:
I suppose you can sell it through Fiverr as you have better chances of selling it there...:)
Get to know more on how to effectively earn money through affiliate marketing here:

http://bit.ly/2EPitwC

kateorangefirst
Trust:
cecille.l wrote:You might want to look at Clickonomy. They have a marketplace where you can both buy and sell ads.

thanks for the advice!
kateorangefirst
Trust:
antwerp203 wrote:I suppose you can sell it through Fiverr as you have better chances of selling it there...:)

Can you tell something about Fiverr? Do you use it?
daodungvtm
Trust:
we hope to share and learn more from you guys.
who are in need can contact to skype: manhdung1511
daodungvtm
Trust:
we hope to share and learn more from you guys.
who are in need can contact to skype: manhdung1511
chicagoboks
Trust:
If you're intelligent then I 'll recommned you for Reddit.. Or for those who have money then cope with Fiver..
taxlawyerlosangeles
Trust:
What kind of site or blog you have :D I think i can help you :)
Tax Lawyer Los Angeles for legal advice and tax return preparation.
www.taxlawlosangeles.com

unblockthewebsitefree
Trust:
You can try it by Clickonomy and Fiverr. Through this platform you can buy and sell.

This topic was started on Sep 30, 2016 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.