Looking for some creative inspiration for your promotions? Find and suggest ideas for marketing and building your affiliate campaigns.

How to please customers while still gain sales?

siyyyy14
Trust:

How to please customers while still gain sales?

While I have more and more potential customers through SEO, PPC, Ads, social media and other channel, how to raise conversion rate is the biggest bomb in my mind. From all my limited experience, live chat is a great tool to support my business, please customers with much lower cost. 
We all know that nobody likes to wait for long queues, it will make customers lose patience and sometimes they just give up conversation even my website. But when I apply live chat on my website, customers don’t need to spend time waiting for mail reply or getting a call on hold. And now live chat also provides API to connect FB and other social media, it does save me a lot time when I can receive messages in live chat and reply these messages.
And yes this is business, I want not only to please the customers but also I want to gain revenues. Live chat helps me have increase in sales, and I can tell from the monthly sales which match the report in live chat conversation. And on the other hand, the package fee for Nemo chat is a little expensive to me, so I had a hard time with low cash flow on my end. But from a long-term perspective, my agent and I can talk to more customers every day, deal with more support case, so I think it will benefit eventually.
cecille.l
Trust:
If you sell or promote physical products on your website, then a live chat option, or a way to get in touch with you would help with increasing sales.

Adding a little bit to the sale, maybe a random 5% discount if you can, or a small freebie, can help increase sales.

Hope that helps. All the best!
Cecille

Building affiliate marketing websites is a breeze: https://www.affilorama.com/affilojetpack
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/affilorama

siyyyy14
Trust:
cecille.l wrote:If you sell or promote physical products on your website, then a live chat option, or a way to get in touch with you would help with increasing sales.

Adding a little bit to the sale, maybe a random 5% discount if you can, or a small freebie, can help increase sales.

Hope that helps. All the best!

Yeah, I will do promo when there is holidays, providing promo code or direct 10% off on some categories. And I am still experiencing Nemochat to see how much it would help my sales, as if it do help a lot, I will consider to a higher package together with more customized UI and functions.
elianawilliam9
Trust:
Yes, if you sell physical products then you can use coupon feature, discount offers, Q/A quiz and winning prize, some membership chain to get sales.

This topic was started on Sep 25, 2017 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.