Looking for some creative inspiration for your promotions? Find and suggest ideas for marketing and building your affiliate campaigns.

How to make money if you're really desperate

netmaster33
Trust:

How to make money if you're really desperate

Times are tough. Many people don't have money to make it to the next month, some are facing eviction, or anything bad in between. Sad, but true. A lot of people ask how to make some quick bucks online and this thread was created to help them get the ball rolling, at least a bit.

I know a thing or two about desperation, a couple of years I was one of them. Thanks God, IM saved my life. For real. Now, I'm doing pretty well, but I didn't forgot my humble beginnings. So, pls join me and let's give something back to those who are desperate and just need a little push to the right direction, shall we?

I believe we could actually help someone get his or her feet off the ground, so to speak. It's worth a couple of minutes of your time, don't you think?

Starting now...

So, here are my 2 cents:
- get a mrr eBook and fill 2-3 good aff links inside
- use an automated marketing software like the one my company developed (I'm not gonna spam here)
- use RSS feeds, social media, etc. to further amplify your reach
- grab a fat check, when it arrives:)

Now, it's your turn...
Guaranteed Sales With One Single Click. All Done For You.
http://www.slickreach.com

PremiumMember
angveralyn
Trust:
Hi,
Very interested in finding out more about this.I'm about at that point now.
My contact info is: [email protected]
Thank you.
Nova
PremiumMember
incomewithmarie
Trust:
sounds good to me. love to hear more about it. contact me at [email protected]
sandeepkumar
Trust:
Yes netmaster33, Blogging and affiliate marketing are some top kind of ways that make good money and need not much hard-work but yes it need very hard-work in starting. I hope you are making a large amount of money. Create a post about the complete process/ case study that help others as well.
Sandeep Thakur is a Digital Marketing Manager at FATbit Technologies(http://www.fatbit.com). His professional expertise also covers social media marketing, research & analysis and online branding for individuals or businesses. Follow him on Twitter @SandeepSKTR

ednahandley1512
Trust:
I'm very interested to hear more from you about this? I reached to the point where im desperate to make money online.as I really want to work from home so that I can look after my 10 mos old baby:)
daodungvtm
Trust:
we hope to share and learn more from you guys.
who are in need can contact to skype: manhdung1511
addisoncave
Trust:
thanks for sharing with us you can share more info or share any link for gaining knowledge.
joneshl56
Trust:
I would like to know more about this as well. [email protected]
munna
Trust:
Thanks, for sharing with us. You have already done well. I hope you will share details about it. You can also send me at [email protected]
Hello, I am Munna Hossain. Mytechgoal is my blog about blogging, SEO, Technology, WordPress and affiliate marketing. This blog contains a lot of guidelines for the beginners. I promote different high-quality products such as web hosts, SEO tool, and more.
Blog: http://mytechgoal.com/

This topic was started on Sep 12, 2016 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.