Looking for some creative inspiration for your promotions? Find and suggest ideas for marketing and building your affiliate campaigns.

How to Get Subscribers on Youtube?

bloggingfornewbies
Trust:

How to Get Subscribers on Youtube?

Hi guys.,

I'm new to youtube marketing. just wondering if anyone has really tried marketing themselves on YouTube and how do you really get subscribers ? I've tried making a few videos and adding tags and keyword rich in the titles, however it seems like all you can do is sit back to wait for couple of months before someone discovers your video.

I need subscribers, I've tried commenting on other videos and subscribing to random people but that seems a bit desperate... does anyone have any good suggestions? or this is the only way?

Thanks
Adam

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
youtube is like a social network. you have to go to other videos, join the conversation, start building up a reputation, subscribe and make friends requessts with other video owners in your niche, and basically learn to socialize.

its not desperate. look for ones that have comments on them. also try to stick within your own niche. you can also find a popular video, and do a video response to it. this will create a big link back to your youtube channel from a popular video,..

also, many social networks have a page where you can share your other social networking sites around the web. Youtube is usually on the list, so add them there.

I always put an about me page on my site, kw optimized for the pen name that i am trageting. i usually will put my social profiles for some of the popular sites including stumblupon digg, youtube, my facebook fan page for the site, and any other social hang outs,
Do you want to use your online content to Educate others, inspire them to action, and run a profitable business for yourself and your family? I can help you get started
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUvDlGM242pI2D5TUOCWd7A

sonitin
Trust:
Subscribers will come automatically if you give out regular good quality videos. Just one or two videos won't do it. I suggest you do a series of videos like How To Do xyz Part 1 and then Part 2

Make sure your videos are of high quality and attractive and if possible make them glamorous. It works!
"offshoreally.com" - One click for all outsourcing requirements including bookmarking, submissions, dedicated staff, link building..

Looking for a qualified virtual assistant to help you with your work? Click here - "offshoreally.com/internet-marketing-outsourcing-seo/virtual-assistant-link-building"

Enter The" Bad Ass" SEO Guest Blogging Contest to WIN CASH PRIZES http://bit.ly/9knBFs

PM me for coupon codes!

PremiumMember
ampie g
Trust:
That's a good suggestion by sonitin - do a series.

Also, post your videos on Facebook. According to the latest stats from comScore, Facebook is now second to Google in terms of video views. If you have really good videos and interesting topic, people will subscribe.
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
basically, think of your videos like part of your site. build links to them, and share them with people who would be interested in them. I get a lot of subscribers by sharing videos with people on the forums. sometimes, someone asks a question and i will just make a video because it is quicker than typing an answer.

start doing that, and you can get people subscribing. also, comment and subscribe to other related video channels. do a few video responses to popular videos within your niche.
Do you want to use your online content to Educate others, inspire them to action, and run a profitable business for yourself and your family? I can help you get started
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUvDlGM242pI2D5TUOCWd7A

careybaird
Trust:
You need to promote it first by joining discussions to other related videos. It will never work if you'll just to wait for subscribers to come. Of course, what it requires is good quality and video content that would be a key for subscriber to come on streaming in your channel.
www.FreshStoreBuilder.com
The Most Advanced Amazon Associate Tool
Make $$$$ from Amazon with SEO Friendly Stores - only $97 - 30 day Money back guarantee

michael025
Trust:
have to agree with some of the suggestions here...the key to get subscribers in youtube is to promote your videos properly...having a good video means nothing if nobody knows about it....

get people to watch your videos by posting in threads related to your video, and as ampie advised, post your video in facebook, and other popular websites....build links to them and sooner or later, once people start noticing your videos, subscribers will come faster than you expect....

This topic was started on Jul 27, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.