Looking for some creative inspiration for your promotions? Find and suggest ideas for marketing and building your affiliate campaigns.

How to Get More Targeted Traffic

steve8755
Trust:

How to Get More Targeted Traffic

You just don't need visitors, you need targeted traffic. A great source of this is IBOExchange. It is a great ways for free to:

- Increase your website visitors
- Increase your Facebook Likes
- Increase your Facebook Followers
- Increase your Facebook Shares
- Increase your Twitter Followers
- Increase your Pinterest Followers
- Increase your YouTube views

Well, you get the point. This is such a valuable tool in your internet marketing system, and it's great for people on a budget or on no budget, it is free.
Learn how to make money online, drive free traffic, and create blogs and websites with ease.
http://www.getoutofdebtlikeme.com

daljeet.kaur
Trust:
If you do good and effectual work then you can easily increase targeted traffic and visitors. You don't need to use any paid service to increase your followers and shares. If yiyr website has good and impressive content and you are updating it regularly and manage social media accounts efficiently on daily basis then you website traffic will definitely increase.
If we talk about Facebook, you can join groups related to your work and promote your work there.
In LinkedIn , you can make good connections and share your views and information related to your website.
In Pinterest, make boards and upload images related to that. Share those boards in other social media
In Twitter, you can easily search people related to your niche. Follow those people and start tweeting good content. They will definitely follow you.

In end, I would say that your website can do well. All you need is to good work effectively.
marketing29
Trust:
Good tips to get more traffic for the website. There are some more points to increase traffic of our website-
Publish articles on as many sites as possible.
Use the right keyword in the right place.
Create compelling content.
Joint the social sites.
I think these are also helpful for the website.
Best of Luck for your business.
meladori31
Trust:
Will the traffic really be targeted? It seems a lot like PTC... people liking your stuff because the earn coins.
Make $100-$1000 In The Next 24 Hours:
http://www.goldengrailmarketing.com/24hour/

kingdavidmoving
Trust:
I like the valuable information you provide in your articles. I will bookmark your weblog and check again here regularly. I’m quite certain I’ll learn plenty of new stuff right here! Good luck for the next!
kallayprasanth05
Trust:
Blog writing can be good source for targeted traffic too. Invite visitors to your blog and engage them so they would see your website. Interlinking of blog is essential too to get repeat visitors.
packardsking
Trust:
Can you tell me what exactly you meant when you said invite ppl to check your blog?
how can I do that?

Link removed by moderator
Top Webhosting services and All about hosting
http://www.topwebhostings.info/

kallayprasanth05
Trust:
packardsking wrote:Can you tell me what exactly you meant when you said invite ppl to check your blog?
how can I do that?

http://www.topwebhostings.info/

By allowing them to comment on your blog posts and drawing them into discussion. Hope the suggestion helps.
thejewel
Trust:
I always recommend to start with FB ads PPC service to acquire target audience. This is when you're just starting your site and/or page. You need to inform them after all that you have this product/service available for them. I don't think asking friends to Like your page would result to quality or targeted traffic.

This follows quality traffic to your site. Your FB audience will check your site and if they find it useful to them, then expect a good amount of returning visitors. Now, your job here is to maintain the site by providing updated and quality content.

Once you have a good number of quality followers on your FB page, and you continue to engage your audience through quality posts and discussions, let them do the liking and sharing of your page and site to their friends. Everything will flow organically.
wennykev
Trust:
Getting large amounts of QUALITY traffic to your site is no easy task. No way around it, it is VERY time consuming
and expensive. But the real secret to attracting more traffic is to add bucket loads of fresh content. Providing you promote this new content effectively, it can act like a magnet on your site, pulling in new visitors every single day and giving you the opportunity to turn those visitors into loyal followers, without lifting a finger? You can also buy traffic from freelancers from SEOclerks at cheap rates.
adam.kent
Trust:
The only way to get more targeted traffic is to advertise or promote where your target traffic is hanging out online. While this might sound like an overly simplistic idea, you would be surprised how many people just spam their links on sites that have nothing at all to do with the product they are promoting. For instance, if you have a designer purse website, you would only want to advertise (signature link or ad) on another forum or blog that is about purses or fashion or other related niche. You would never want to advertise on a site that is about webmaster or blogging topics as the audience for that site would not be interested in clicking through on links for designer purses.
---
Adam Kent - Social Media Manager at http://jarvee.com/

"The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker

wennykev
Trust:
3 Steps to Generate Quality Traffic to your website

1) Optimize : Do Search Engine Optimization for your website
2) Share: Social Media is the great way you can drive traffic. Do blogging, Share it in social media spheres
3) Analyze: Analyzing your website traffic is one of the important traffic. Integrate Google Analytic on your website.
you can also buy traffic from freelancers from SEOclerks at cheap rates.

This topic was started on Jan 07, 2014 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.