Looking for some creative inspiration for your promotions? Find and suggest ideas for marketing and building your affiliate campaigns.

How to find affiliates for mobile apps?

andrew7
Trust:

How to find affiliates for mobile apps?

Hi!

I make money with simple apps and several month ago joined the platform, that allows to attract affiliates (people who will do apps to earn money)

I'm completely new to affiliate marketing, so my question is what are the best ways to find those people?

I've made a blog where I share my experience and also I use my apps to get affiliates, that's it.
I must say that I have a lot of what t share with my affiliates (I make apps for about an year) including templates I use to create apps very quickly.

Any help would be appreciated.
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi andrew7,

Welcome to Affilorama! :)

Participating in affiliate marketing forums is a good start in finding affiliates who will promote your apps. Have you tried joining techie forums? You'll be able to promote your apps there as well, but if you are looking at finding affiliates for your apps then you need to hang out in affiliate marketing forums.

You might want to edit your post because the last part is not clear.

I must say that I have a lot of what t share with my affiliates (I make apps for about an year) including templates I use to create apps very quickly.

Have a good day!
Cecille

Building affiliate marketing websites is a breeze: https://www.affilorama.com/affilojetpack
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/affilorama

andrew7
Trust:
Hi Cecille,

Thanks for your reply.

What do you mean hanging on forums? Just participate in general talks? Is that really effective?

But what I found is that these affiliate marketing forums are completely useless, people just as you said hanging there, nobody wants to earn money for some reason.

What I mean by finding affiliates that of course not the people who will promote my apps, because there is no any point in this.

I'd like to find people who want to create apps, earn money and attract other people who will create apps.

I have templates for apps that can be easily modified so you can create your own app.

Cheers!
andrew7
Trust:
Maybe this link will explain what I mean
[Link no longer available]
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi andrew7,

Thanks for your clarification. I appreciate it. We refer to people who promote products that are not their own as affiliates and thought that is what you meant when you said you want tok find "affiliates". If you are looking for people who want to create apps, then look at forums focusing on "techie" stuff. Find blogs and websites in the technology niche that you can frequent and comment on. You need to promote your site and invite people to visit so you need to put your best foot forward so to speak. You need to help out, you need to speak up and share your thoughts and experience. This is how you get people to notice you and your site.

You can always promote your site/app through PPC and other paid forms of advertising. If your website is the one you referred to in your most recent post, then I suggest you write more articles optimized for your target keywords. Get your pages ranking for your target keywords. That will help drive traffic to your website too.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

Building affiliate marketing websites is a breeze: https://www.affilorama.com/affilojetpack
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/affilorama

iandille101
Trust:
One way to find website affiliates is to navigate the sites of giant internet firms like Overstock.com and eBay. Another is to search affiliate programs or the Internet for possible affiliate advertising. Networking with the other website publishers is also recommended.
iandille101
Trust:
Find the best affiliates for your website at giant Internet corporations like Amazon.com and Ebay. Another way is to look for any huge Internet advertising firm hosting affiliate programs for small businesses. Searching for affiliate advertising is also effective.

This topic was started on Apr 04, 2012 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.