Looking for some creative inspiration for your promotions? Find and suggest ideas for marketing and building your affiliate campaigns.

How should I market these Affiliate Sites?

PremiumMember
guest24
Trust:

How should I market these Affiliate Sites?

Hello Mark and Everyone.

I'm new to affiliate marketing and wanted insights to 2 websites I have.
(broken link removed)
http://cbmall.com/?storefront=guest24

Both sites were not created by me nor do I have control to edit these sites. Some of you may be familiar to these replicated sites or even own one. They are affiliate sites so my question would be: What would be the best way to market these sites?

I also plan to create my own site but wanted to know if marketing these sites would be worth the time and effort.

Thanks
guest24
Last edited by ampie g on 21 Jan 10 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: broken link removed

Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Both sites were not created by me nor do I have control to edit these sites

If you don't own those sites and don't have control over editing them, then I don't recommend that you bother about promoting them without creating your own site first (and then you can link to them from your site, although there are probably better converting sites that you'd want to send your traffic to).

Have you done the 90 day roadmap?

regards,
Mark
Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: https://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

PremiumMember
guest24
Trust:
HI Mark.

Thanks for the reply. In response to your question, I just became a member a few days ago and I'm still on the second video. I hope to gain a better understanding, but it's nice to know your here to help. I plan to ask a lot of questions ;) Anyhow, off topic, I just received an email from one of the newsletters I'm subscribed to. Here is the link to the site:
http://www.affiliateclassroom.com/Google_Change/Surviving_Google.html
What's your take on this? Also, I've heard of successes with ezine advertising as a method of targeting audiences for my specific product. What is your take on this also?

Thanks
guest24
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Hi Guest24,

That's a very good article, I read that today too.

Ezine advertising is fantastic if you pick the right ones for your target audience and do a good job of writing it.

The key with ezine advertising and ppc's for that matter is to be prepared to lose money in order to find what works. Then keep putting your money there.

What I mean by that is, be prepared to spend $1000 testing 5-10 different ezines, even if you find that only 2 of them turn a profit. At least you now know which 2 to advertise on in future, it makes so much difference once you build a list of ads and ezines to match them with.

Obviously you can't advertise the same ad on every edition of an ezine, it just doesn't convert well enough, you have to wait at least a month or two in between, but it's great to have this blackbook.

Same goes for adwords, the more you spend the more you know what the exact sales rates are for each keyword (of the product you are promoting to that keyword, with the current sales copy). Then you know which keywords to eliminate and which ones to spend more money on.

That's how I developed my ppc campaigns. Often I'll spend $1000, only make about $500 back, but then I know which keywords convert and go from there and make $1500 on my next $1000 spend and so forth until I have a near perfect keyword list and can make double to triple my money back.

Hope that all helps you in ppc and ezine advertising.

All the best,
Mark

ps If you are on any sort of budget i strongly recommend the 90 day roadmap, even if you have money its probably a better way to go. ppc and ezine advertising are just further alternatives and ways of leveraging your income once you have money.
Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: https://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

PremiumMember
kepeliki
Trust:
Hi Mark
Are you saying that if you placed an article (s) on Ezines you have to pay if somebody click on it.
Thank you
jpastorizo
Trust:
Soape12,

If you will just submit an article in an ezine it is free. I think what Mark meant there in that old post was PPC advertising on the content network (with your ads showing on ezines). When someone comes across the article in ezine and clicks on the sponsored ad which happens to be yours then you will pay for it cause it is PPC.

Regards,
Renato
HOW WE DID 200K+ ON THE DEADEST MONTH OF ECOMMERCE
WATCH HERE => www.slingly.us/replay