24 Jul 14 6:42 am
There is no short cut to getting results with regards to how to market my website.
(1) Web marketing starts from how you choose a memorable domain name.
(2) Reliable hosting is important too. You can search and consult professional webmasters advice.
(3) Content is King. Ensure your website is clearly structured with regularly updated, fresh, uniquely written content.
(4) Ensure every page of your website is SEO (optimized with meta titles, description, keywords, tags)
(5) Provide reasons for visitors to come back or keep in touch with you, such as free ideas, free downloads, contest, sales offers, seasonal campaigns, forum, messages, membership, newsletters etc.
(6) Once your website is ready, submit or advertise your url to the following places:-
(6.1) Submit to search engines (this may take up to 8 months.)
(6.2) Submit to free classifieds directory or free community classifieds.
Search engine robots (a.k.a. spiders) love to comb huge list of free classified websites.
You need to keep an advertising portfolios.
(6.3) Advertise it at press release, forums, blogs, slide sites, video sites, social networking sites, etc. you can also hire experts from SEOclerks .